Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Old Dog
  • 2 Post By spud

Thread: Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate

Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate

"The industry is marketing these new products as a safer alternative. In fact, in some of their advertising they talk about how they're safe for pregnant women and feel free to use these indoors, anywhere you're not allowed to smoke," Doberstien. "But from what we're finding in the early research is that they're not really safe at all. So, it's very misleading."

WDIO.com - Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    "The industry is marketing these new products as a safer alternative. In fact, in some of their advertising they talk about how they're safe for pregnant women and feel free to use these indoors, anywhere you're not allowed to smoke," Doberstien. "But from what we're finding in the early research is that they're not really safe at all. So, it's very misleading."

WDIO.com - Electronic Cigarette Safety Up For Debate
    Does anyone trust journalists to tell the truth anymore? From health issues to politics the lies are coming thick and fast.

What early research? Why do we never see these studies? Could it be that they don't exist? Could it be that they have been misinterpreted. (assuming they exist), to suit the corporate and government interests?

Its no wonder that people in Australia and other countries like the US and UK, do not trust the old media, and are turning more and more to social media, and non mainstream news sites, to get their information, when all we get from the MSM are lies and distortions. (Looking at the three countries I listed, there is a common denominator in media ownership and control of a large percentage of the MSM in all three, wanna have a guess who?)

The greatest gift we can give our kids is to teach them critical thinking, as Claude Levi-Strauss said, "we need to teach people how to think, not tell them what to think".
    GirlyPantz and tally-ho like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13