Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Help save the endangered species known as "Quitlines"

Help save the endangered species known as "Quitlines"

STOP smoking services face a new era of challenges due to the rise of the electronic cigarette, health chiefs have warned.

....They warn using the stop smoking “aid” is “just another way of smoking” that the side-effects are not yet known.
    Link: E-cigarettes 'just another way of smoking' warn health chiefs (From The Bolton News)

----------

We need a new adjective to describe the act of desperately trying to avoid redundancy. Allow me the coin the term "Chapmaning". Has a nice ring to it.

Chapmaning has a nice ring to it, I've also fixed up the link for you

E-cigarettes 'just another way of tokin' warn game chizzlez (From Da Bolton Shit)

From the article: <"“We started 14 years ago and we have really adapted our service to suit people, such as having personal appointments rather than just group sessions, and having sessions in the evenings and at weekends.">

FFS, I couldn't think of anything I'd like to do less than attending either personal appointments, or group sessions, whenever they were held. I'm not sick, and I like my nicotine, which luckily for me I can still have without killing myself with smoking stinkies.

VAPING IS NOT SMOKING, anymore than patches, gum or bloody useless mind harming drugs are, VAPING is just more effective, sheesh can't these idiots get it, grrrrrrrrrrr
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Stop e-cigs stopping stopping-smoking services! We need our stopping-smoking services to continue, so continue smoking (to stop smoking) LOL

Chris Snowdon opines .......................

Velvet Glove, Iron Fist: Conflict of interest of the week

Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    Chapmaning has a nice ring to it, I've also fixed up the link for you

E-cigarettes 'just another way of tokin' warn game chizzlez (From Da Bolton Shit)
    lol magicman everytime i see your avatar it makes me laugh. it reminds me of the Zohan
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

AVF Regular
    oh dear. the refrain of "think of the children" hasn't worked, so now it's "think of the quitline workers and profit"?? can anyone say clutching at straws? lmao. beyond pathetic.
    GirlyPantz, Old Dog and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    we aren't being considerate enough. think of all the people we're putting out of work...it really isn't fair.

people need something to ***** about. we give them an easy target.

I think it's funny. **** 'em
    joe likes this.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.

Thought I'd bump this one up.

There's been 46 negative comments with no rebuttal from the author, and yet the poll (conveniently now closed) states that 46% are in favour of banning ecigs.

E-cigarettes 'just another way of smoking' warn health chiefs &#40;From The Bolton News)

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    Thought I'd bump this one up.

There's been 46 negative comments with no rebuttal from the author, and yet the poll (conveniently now closed) states that 46% are in favour of banning ecigs.

E-cigarettes 'just another way of smoking' warn health chiefs (From The Bolton News)
    If those people are like me, then any poll they stumble across they select the option to "ban it" regardless of the topic..... just for fun
    Old Dog and Samtron like this.

Quote Originally Posted by magicman View Post
    If those people are like me, then any poll they stumble across they select the option to "ban it" regardless of the topic..... just for fun
    Maybe we should ban pious finger-wagging.
    magicman likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast