Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Channel 9 news right now

Retired Account

Channel 9 news right now

Doing a story on ecigs.

Retired Account
    Never mind, nothing new.. and quite negative

AVF Regular
    We caught it at work and weren't surprised....at least they showed some good mods lol.

AVF Regular
    Crap missed it,How does this make news when our gov says there's not enough information on it to make any decisions on it.I am still yet to hear a positive story on vaping in the news/paper/radio.Imagine a head line Juicewhore has just released best flavour yet.Makes it so much harder to tell people what we are doing is a better alternative when all they see and hear is negative.
    GirlyPantz, Caffeind and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Well what do you expect. If they dont understand it then it cant be any good. Im sure you hear it from friends, family and work mates. They are ignorant and blissfully happy being that way.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    I have no doubt there's a worldwide push ATM of negative publicity for vaping.

It's become too popular, costing Big Tobacco and Pharma sales.. and they're flexing they're muscles.
    They're building negative public opinion so they can start swaying things in their favour and gaining sales through regulation, and releasing their own products that they can control sales and profit.
    I think we need be very worried about the future, and the freedom to buy the hardware and juices we want.

AVF Regular
    and the media is having a field day with it. all this scare mongering suits them down to the ground.
    GirlyPantz, Samtron and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    what was this story reporting in regard to ecigs as you provided no information at all

I was able to find one story on nine website about an exploding ecig posted 22 hours again was this it?

Exploding cigarette nearly torches woman's home

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

Retired Account
    Well, they started out saying that there's been a massive increase in kids taking up ecigs.
    Then they went on to say we don't know if it's safe.
    Then they had an american guy who was vaping with a mod and asked him did he think it was safer than smoking, and he answered "yes".
    The reporter said "Well, you hope so, anyway, don't you?"
    That was pretty much it.
    Apart from the intro, it was all american content, and all stuff taken from clips I've seen online before.
    The whole deal.. the slightly odd looking user, the guy in the wood panelled office with a white coat on.
    A couple of celebrities mentioned who have been reported to be vaping and endorsing the products.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Well, they started out saying that there's been a massive increase in kids taking up ecigs.
    Then they went on to say we don't know if it's safe.
    Then they had an american guy who was vaping with a mod and asked him did he think it was safer than smoking, and he answered "yes".
    The reporter said "Well, you hope so, anyway, don't you?"
    That was pretty much it.
    Apart from the intro, it was all american content, and all stuff taken from clips I've seen online before.
    The whole deal.. the slightly odd looking user, the guy in the wood panelled office with a white coat on.
    A couple of celebrities mentioned who have been reported to be vaping and endorsing the products.
    In other words it was rehashed crap, with no actual journalism done, just to fill in a empty slot in the programming & misinform the masses with.
    Did I sum it up properly?
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast