Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree1610Likes

Thread: Network Ten's The Project looking for e-cigarette users

Network Ten's The Project looking for e-cigarette users

Hi,

My name is Mike Clay, I'm a producer on The Project on Network Ten.

I'm looking at putting together a story on e-cigarettes for our show, and I was looking to speak to a couple of people who use e-cigarettes, either to help them quit or as a cleaner, safer alternative to smoking.

I'd be keen to hear from people who had really gotten into the smokeless cigarette thing: what you like about it; how friends and family react; what changes in your smoking habit you've noticed; what you think the future for the technology is, etc.

If you'd be happy to chat to me about this, can you send me an email with some contact details?

My email address is: mclay@7pmproject.com.au

Cheers,
    Mike Clay
    Field Producer
    The Project

Ph: (03) 9275 1031 Mob: 0424 414 412
    Email: mclay@7pmproject.com.au
    Noe, GirlyPantz, eteach and 14 others like this.

Retired Account
    Go Melbourne vapers!

AVF Regular
    great to see this and can't wait to watch the segment
    GirlyPantz, eteach and bk_renesis like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    i just emailed mike and said im more than happy to have a chat with him about my experience with ecigs....."ECIGS" i hate that name... anyway should be a good watch.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum. I do hope you intend to conduct an unbiased slant on things. Hopefully not a beat-up in any form. This forum is full of 20 - 30 year veterans of cigarettes smokers now no longer smoking due to this wonderful technology.

There is enough pressure on our future safer lifestyle put on Governments all across the globe by industries hell bent on protecting their profits and bottom lines. Big Pharmaceutical, big Tobacco not to mention governments loss of tax revenue via the taxes on cigarettes.

So please I appeal to your sense of right and wrong and not to the sensationalism of journalistic headlines, to make a story that benefits we the people.

Thanks for the thought.

Opdee :-D
    Noe, GirlyPantz, eteach and 14 others like this.

Just don't pretend to be doing it for the users of e-cigs, then turn around in the editing room and make them look stupid. It's already been done.

AVF Regular
    They won't need the cutting room,will bet they have everything ready to throw at you to make it look stupid,just remember once they cut you off then put their rant at the end that's the part that sticks out,unless you no all the facts on vaping and remember they have a full team doing their homework please be carefull on what is said.cheers
    Noe, GirlyPantz, tetsky and 5 others like this.

AVF Regular
    yeah some of those uneducated rants at the end of there segments just ruin it at least take the time to make the panel do some research or don't bother because you will just make it harder for us as the government loves to take anything they don't make money from but we enjoy away from us and it only takes a few to ruin it for the majority of responsible vapers

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear, as my father would say.
    Driesy77, Jas, purplgirl and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    responded ..
    eteach likes this.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast