Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Stealth Vaping – To Stealth or Not to Stealth?

Stealth Vaping – To Stealth or Not to Stealth?

There is no reason to assume that using an e-cigarette indoors is dangerous, but that doesn’t mean disobedience is the answer when faced with idiotic rules. It’s simply disrespectful to do anything the owner of an establishment doesn’t want you to, no matter how much you disagree.

However, if there is no explicit rule preventing vaping but you still think you or other people around you would be more comfortable without visible vapor, then feel free to slip into stealth mode. Hopefully, one day reasonable indoor vaping rules will dominate, but until then our actions should comply with any rules, even if we verbally disagree.

Stealth Vaping - To Stealth or Not to Stealth?

As I have never had difficulty in not smoking in restricted areas, I really don't see the point of stealth vaping. And I really don't think that it helps. It just feeds into the paranoia about addiction. You know, we can't help ourselves so we need to stealth vape everywhere.

If I was a 16 year old kid on the other hand, yea stealth vaping would be great. But surely most of us have grown out that stage of our lives? Surely?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    There is no reason to assume that using an e-cigarette indoors is dangerous, but that doesn’t mean disobedience is the answer when faced with idiotic rules. It’s simply disrespectful to do anything the owner of an establishment doesn’t want you to, no matter how much you disagree.

However, if there is no explicit rule preventing vaping but you still think you or other people around you would be more comfortable without visible vapor, then feel free to slip into stealth mode. Hopefully, one day reasonable indoor vaping rules will dominate, but until then our actions should comply with any rules, even if we verbally disagree.

Stealth Vaping - To Stealth or Not to Stealth?
    Awesome, I never thought I'd agree with you, but you nailed it here. Oh, unless you're just quoting and this isn't your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeind View Post
    Awesome, I never thought I'd agree with you, but you nailed it here. Oh, unless you're just quoting and this isn't your opinion.
    Did you read the whole article ?

And BTW, I don't need to stealth vape as I use snus in those situations.
    Samtron likes this.

Did you read the whole article ?

And BTW, I don't need to stealth vape as I use snus in those situations.
    I didn't click the link, man, you post soooo many links. I just read your quote, and agree. Why rock the boat, so many people are demanding their privilege to be a right.

And I don't need to stealth vape because I'm not bloody 6 years old... lol.

I didn't click the link.
    OK, as long as you're happy.

OK, as long as you're happy.
    I am happy thx. But why, then, quote the part of the story you don't agree with? Are you trying to confuse people and breed misinformation?

Are people getting stealth vaping mixed up with simply vaping where you are not allowed to smoke?

Because stealth vaping, by its very definition, should not even be noticed, if done properly.
    mrsgruffy and Samtron like this.

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    Are people getting stealth vaping mixed up with simply vaping where you are not allowed to smoke?

Because stealth vaping, by its very definition, should not even be noticed, if done properly.
    Actually, that's not by it's very definition. The def is moving, proceeding, or acting in a covert way. It doesn't mean undetectable.

I am happy thx. But why, then, quote the part of the story you don't agree with? Are you trying to confuse people and breed misinformation?
    Where does it say that I don't agree, and how does one 'breed' misinformation ?

Do two bits of information get together, and do the naughty thing ? LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast