Like Tree26Likes

Thread: German court rulings: ecigs not medical devices - ejuice not medicine

AVF Regular

German court rulings: ecigs not medical devices - ejuice not medicine

in german...

Oberverwaltungsgericht für das Land Nordrhein-Westfalen

google translate...

Google Translate
    margyb, Old Dog, mavinry4 and 5 others like this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Nice find but does that mean they will ban e cig in germany? My life would be way less awesome without Intaste :C
    Do you know de way 👺

AVF Regular
    apparently there was a french court ruling recently as well - im not really up with everything T7x - just trying to get my head around it all and how its all unfolding...
    tugboatofdeath likes this.

T7x
    AVF Regular
    Yeah I get this mental image in my head like from a zombie movie where the globe is spinning and a country is coloured red one by one.... no vape zone... I really hope this is the other way though and non-medicinal means non-regulated :~D
    then we could do what we all do, work our jobs, help our fellow man and vape to our hearts content.
    Samtron, spud and Cumulonimbus like this.
    Do you know de way 👺

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I believe in Hungary they have the same sort of situation we do, where vendors are not allowed to sell nic juice & instead they sell doublers. However I believe the penalties there are more severe, with guaranteed jail time of 3 years for a 1st offense.
    They can still get nic juice though because they are members of the European Union, so just order from another member country. It's similar in that it is ok for them to have a personal supply but not for vendors to sell.
    T7x likes this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    I believe in Hungary they have the same sort of situation we do, where vendors are not allowed to sell nic juice & instead they sell doublers. However I believe the penalties there are more severe, with guaranteed jail time of 3 years for a 1st offense.
    They can still get nic juice though because they are members of the European Union, so just order from another member country. It's similar in that it is ok for them to have a personal supply but not for vendors to sell.
    3 years in the can for selling nic juice.. my god !

AVF Regular
    You would get less for selling smack

Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    From another forum I vist from someone who lives in Hungary. Looks like they've gone all out on cigarettes too.
    Mind you, they have now made selling cigarettes illegal without a licence, reduced the number of outlets from 42,000 to 5,000 and the shops have to have blanked windows so poor innocent kiddies can't be corrupted by the sight of boxes of cigarettes - even the licensed supermarkets & garages can only sell from a special booth segregated from the rest of the shop
    Pic of a Hungarian cigarette shop.
    http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/138/5l0c.png"]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/138/5l0c.png"]http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/138/5l0c.png
    Last edited by banger; 18-09-13 at 08:45 AM.
    margyb likes this.

This is great news.

Ecigs NOT medical devices by function.
    avtek likes this.

Comments from Theredheadfullofsteam .................

The 13th Senate of the Higher Administrative Court today ruled in three cases that nicotine-containing liquids (so-called liquids) that are vaporized and inhaled by using e- cigarettes, no drugs are , accordingly, the e -cigarettes are not medical devices themselves .
    redheadfullofsteam | coming down upon the opponents of vaping with great vengeance and furious anger
    spud and avtek like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast