Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: The Project trailer for tomorrow (Tuesday) night

The Project trailer for tomorrow (Tuesday) night

Just caught it on Ch 10,

Looks like the talking head we all love to hate Mr Simeon Chimpman gets his slot sprouting his usual dogma...

(pseudonym used to fudge search engines)
    Last edited by Kama_KaZzie; 23-09-13 at 08:41 PM. Reason: clarification of the deliberate misspelling of a name

AVF Regular
    doesn't look good, but any publicity is good publicity, if e-cigs were invented ten years ago in china are there any chinese vapers who have been vaping since they were invented ?

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    I have no issue with chapman having his time. While I find the mans opinions (and thats what they are) to my distaste, to not allow him to have it in retort would to be allow the same bias we often wish to avoid our self.

To remain truly neutral both sides must be able to have their say. Time will sort it all in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by JatoOspry View Post
    I have no issue with chapman having his time. While I find the mans opinions (and thats what they are) to my distaste, to not allow him to have it in retort would to be allow the same bias we often wish to avoid our self.

To remain truly neutral both sides must be able to have their say. Time will sort it all in the end.
    Oh I agree, denying him his 5 mins will only feed his fire, my objection is that he twists the available information to suit his agenda (but then so do most interest groups). The big one is the ignoring of any study that contradicts his platform.

IF vaping is dangerous (I am of the opinion that while not perfectly safe it sure as hell is less harmful than smoking) I'm fairly sure we all want to know.

AVF Regular
    Caught this too.

Caffeind, Alegria, Bugzme & Chappy were all featured.

Looking forward to watching tomorrow. Regardless of how this turns out, i think we're gonna get a lot of newbies hitting the forums.
    margyb, bugzme, Cath Mort and 2 others like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Kama_KaZzie View Post
    IF vaping is dangerous (I am of the opinion that while not perfectly safe it sure as hell is less harmful than smoking) I'm fairly sure we all want to know.
    Just saw it too, are we going to let Chapman tell us it's dangerous, how would he know? Has he done a conclusive Government, BT or BP funded biased study on it yet?

Maybe we can ask him if he takes paypal and fund a vaper sponsored study of his own, it will only cost half a million dollars.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

AVF Regular
    STATS ATM

Members 5,519
    Active Members 960
    Jessamine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Just saw it too, are we going to let Chapman tell us it's dangerous, how would he know? Has he done a conclusive Government, BT or BP funded biased study on it yet?

Maybe we can ask him if he takes paypal and fund a vaper sponsored study of his own, it will only cost half a million dollars.
    I was referring to studies yet to come, but I was not clear enough. However, that said any study undertaken will need to do more than look at the lowest common denominator (test more than just cig-a-likes).

Quote Originally Posted by Sign me up View Post
    Looking forward to watching tomorrow. Regardless of how this turns out, i think we're gonna get a lot of newbies hitting the forums.
    Yes, all publicity is good publicity. Would be an excellent time to be in the PV or e-juice business.

Quote Originally Posted by Kama_KaZzie View Post
    I was referring to studies yet to come, but I was not clear enough. However, that said any study undertaken will need to do more than look at the lowest common denominator (test more than just cig-a-likes).
    Plenty of studies out there at the moment if you have a look about. We can't predict the future but media can certainly shape it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Plenty of studies out there at the moment if you have a look about. We can't predict the future but media can certainly shape it.
    I've read most of the supposedly Govt sponsored ones (as as many of the others regularly linked ones as well), most of them have one thing in common, they test cig-a-likes, and often the cheapest available.
    I've always wondered if the results would be different if they used something even a small step up such as an eGo with an EVOD and a decent mid range juice.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast