Sik

Dont Smoke, Dont drink, Dont Watch TV

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/he...816-1ivzu.html

http://news.smh.com.au/lifestyle/wel...816-1ivrt.html

Take the warning labels off and let the problem work itself out tbh. I am fucking sick of "Public Health" bodies interfering with EVERYTHING.

If you can't figure out for yourself that drinking too much, eating too much, sitting on the couch all day and doing nothing might have an impact on your health without needing it printed in 48 pt font and shoved down your throat by the fucking nanny state, you probably arent smart enough to take read the label anyway.

edit: also lol @ watching TV is as bad for you as smoking ! We are here for a good time not a long time. STOP NAGGING ME.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

The thing that pisses me off is that they keep changing the messages. For a while red meat was a big "no no".. but then suddenly it is the best thing for your body. What I really hate is when the old information is no longer relevant, they fail to inform the public. For example, the radiation that comes off the old CRT computer screens was thought to be at best unhealthy and at worst, cancer causing. However when they released this information.. they just said "Computer monitors".. does this information still hold try when using an LCD or LED "computer monitor"?? Of course not! But they have failed to come out and say it..

So in one instance you have a very obvious message being broadcast like it was a new revelation.. and in another instance you have pertinent information not being disclosed because it's "obviously" not relevant any more.
    To view my e-cig reviews and videos visit: http://www.youtube.com/user/light487

AVF Regular
    It's fun bashing your head against a brick wall no? I know I enjoy it!

AVF Regular
    Old information is never updated because there's a lot more money to be made through the media via the latest controversies.

Every time someone stirs the pot, tons of people hop on the tele and watch. Advertising has a happy day.

I remembered years ago they were saying how egg yolk was bad, then years later it was good cholesterol. Then now it's good again, or some shit like that.

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised!

:P

They aint called programs for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Mushman View Post
    The Revolution Will Not Be Televised!
    Thank god, the last thing I want is hippies ruining my Two and a Half Men.