Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: "'Vaping' seeps into schools" - the hard spin begins

AVF Regular

"'Vaping' seeps into schools" - the hard spin begins

pretty full on sophisticated propaganda disguised as journalism here - nicely done and sure to have an impact on parents - i think this is the sort of story that will be in the papers everywhere soon - to pave the way for regulation and legislation

Omaha World-Herald

'Vaping' seeps into some metro area schools - LivewellNebraska.com

AVF Regular
    does anybody remember the old propaganda films such s alice in acid land etc.....this is what we are going to be facing,another age of prohibition
    Cumulonimbus likes this.

Who cares about the sheeple, WE know the truth. So stock up while you can
    avtek and Cumulonimbus like this.

to go along with another age of organized crime funded by prohibition? well I suppose big pharma already qualifies there ...

reminds me of films like 'reefer madness'

are people really that stupid that they cant see that any kid trying vaping would be trying smoking, or probably already has/is?

oh yeah... they are. we have bred a population of idiots

yup Dan, sheeple is it, there should be some sort of exam before you can breed, given our population isnt under threat.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DanGibson View Post
    Who cares about the sheeple, WE know the truth. So stock up while you can
    I suggest listening to this episode of Click, Bang. Pretty good vaping podcast.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    again kids are gonna be kids,they are gonna get their dirty little paws on everything,most of us did it when we were young,pinchin ciggy's from the old man or a few nips out of the liquor cabinet,then we grew up,if governmental legislation doesn't **** up the vaping comunity before our kids grow up they might actually grow up in a smoke free society,....and a tasty one,heheh,better than what we had.
    DanGibson likes this.

AVF Regular
    think of it this way - two months ago i knew nothing about vaping - i was smoking 2 pouches american spirit a week - i didnt know anyone that vaped - right now in australia there are more smokers out there than vapers and i reckon even smokers would freak out at the idea that their kids had taken up vaping at school - they'd say to themsleves "oh no, my kids gonna get addicted" - so it follows - if the smokers are going to have that reaction imagine what reaction the non smokers are going to have!
    eteach likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynxa View Post
    I suggest listening to this episode of Click, Bang. Pretty good vaping podcast.
    I just had a look at this > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

They blow vapour and analogue smoke into separate bottles and you can instantly see how dirty the analogues' is ^_^

...brutality
    arjay55, mavinry4, T7x and 1 others like this.

someone needs to get some numbers that put such statistics in perspective by asking if they have tried a stinky cig also
    DanGibson likes this.

A whole lot of fuss over electronic cigarettes, and no mention of the staggering numbers that are actually taking up tobacco smoking without ecigs.

This attack on ecigs is most likely a coordinated effort by Big Pharma, Big Tobacco and the Government. Everyone wants a piece of the nicotine pie, and ecigs have never been welcomed.
    Samtron, DanGibson, spud and 1 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast