Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Rhojin
  • 1 Post By Cumulonimbus
  • 1 Post By Cumulonimbus

Thread: FDA and Lawmakers: Prevent the FDA from regulating or banning the sale and use of ele

Super Moderator

FDA and Lawmakers: Prevent the FDA from regulating or banning the sale and use of ele

Hi All
    Just found this hope the yanks have a win!. I wonder if we can sign, doesnt say only the USA and if the FDA does go through with this it will most prob meen that we wont be able to get liquid from there.

https://www.change.org/petitions/fda...ciated-liquids

I will email them and ask if we can also sign and I will let yall know if we can be included. If so I think we should help.

Rhojin

Super Moderator
    as suspected...

Thanks for contacting us! When the President of the United States or any member of the U.S. government are selected, the system will prevent International signatures on the petition. The reasoning behind this is, in the past we found that the U.S. government often filters out the emails of international participants. They work to serve the American people so those are the only emails that gain their attention.
    Thanks.
    Maxine
    The Change.org Help Center
    GirlyPantz likes this.

yeah, what we need is a Daniel Ellsberg for the FDA. America, where are your Daniel Ellsbergs now?

We need to remember these types of people. Daniel is still alive afaik, a whistleblower that changed the course of history (ended the Vietnam war, from the inside (RAND Corp/The Pentagon) and started what ended in Nixon 'resigning'. He did this through sheer bravery and strength of principles. He risked everything to give you freedom of the press, but what do we have now?) He allows me to feel pride as a human and does give me hope that we can see such a man, or woman, in America, or the World again someday.

/Gush
    The Courage that we need, is not the courage, the fortitude, to be … obedient, in the service of an unjust war; to help conceal lies; to do our job by a boss, who has usurped power and is acting as an outlaw government. It is the courage at last, to face honestly, the truth and the reality of what we are doing in the world and act responsibly to change it.

Daniel Ellsberg
    Last edited by Cumulonimbus; 05-10-13 at 07:15 AM.
    spud likes this.

oh yeah hes still alive! and still fighting 30 years later, a veritable masterclass on how to get YOUR message out, live on TV.

Daniel Ellsberg on Edward Snowdon

Daniel Ellsberg "I Think They Have Everything And That Is The Recipe For A TYRANNY In This Country!" - YouTube

Showing CNN how its done. NSA, FBI, CIA and the US government get called out.

Sorry for the tangent
    spud likes this.