Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Sneering Baffoonery

Sneering Baffoonery

oh no he di'ant.

arjay55, GirlyPantz, D1git and 9 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Turdman and Glands are now resorting to bating people very very sad

AVF Regular
    it's really fukn stupid that the general public are gonna see all this stupid publicity an it will detract from the actual benefits of ecigs and well place the vaping comunity in the subclass of addicts as opposed to individuals smart enough to have sourced out a alternative to death.we have functioning alcoholics that may drink all night long yet still drive to work at six in the morning,functioning drug addicts using heavy machinery every day on work sites yet because WE choose to no longer want to pay the taxes or the death toll involved with smoking we somehow become a threat an holes must be picked in the vaping culture,people,glass houses,throwing stones an all that.....

AVF Regular
    Comfortable academics in secure jobs riding the gravy train, mutual masturbation with carte blanche to bully and intimidate behind the mask of public health.

AVF Regular
    ahah..seems Turdcan has blocked me and i've no point been abusive towards him oh well.
    spud and Cumulonimbus like this.

AVF Regular
    another joke hey,some of us on here are/where academics as well yet a long time ago realized that subserviance and brainwashing was happening,no matter how much we educated ourselves we realized we were still gonna be victims of it,our voices would never be anything,that the more we spoke up,the more big industry made excusses to shut us up,even the education system,i wish i was in uni again,i once wrote a thesis on anarchy an was kicked out,i'd love to write one on ecigs now,you can lead a horse to water but you can't force it to drink
    spud likes this.

I don't get it.... Is someone being clever? I like to be clever... Where do I join?

Are there any studies saying that the current generation of e-cigs are dangerous?

AVF Regular
    na dude,thats what the problem isthats what the whole bullshit of the univ of queensland study is,they gonna take up till 2015 to research the subject,probly using crap ecigs an crap juice an then tell us what we can and cant do,again....

AVF Regular
    maybe i'm too soft mattyd, but I'm keeping an open mind, and i'm less cynical of this study because the boss of this study is/was pro-snus.
    mattydredd likes this.

AVF Regular
    fair enough,but dont get soft,keep your eyes an sqeekers open at all times,dont be misled by those tellin you shit,because oneday you'll look back an say....DOH.....
    tugboatofdeath and spud like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast