• 2 Post By unik
  • 1 Post By Samtron

Thread: NZ Herald - Cloud hangs over e-cig revolution

AVF Regular

NZ Herald - Cloud hangs over e-cig revolution

Cloud hangs over e-cig revolution
    margyb and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Considering they were responsible for this piece of tripe. E-cigarettes as harmful as cigarettes: study - Life & Style - NZ Herald News

Funny how in a few months the line has already changed a little. Must be getting harder to peddle lies with the growing body of research becoming available.

same shit different day ...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    same shit different day ...
    Give it a bit longer and it turns into same shit, same day. *sigh*

Actually, I thought it was quite a good article. Plenty of representation from our side of the fence which is often not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by pgscott View Post
    Actually, I thought it was quite a good article. Plenty of representation from our side of the fence which is often not the case.
    article? haha, its a google, or database compilation with the same old stupid, incorrect statements, just has more quotes from our side than usual since I guess there are more hits on positive comments these days.

AVF Regular
    "There is no doubt in my mind that e-cigarettes are saving the lives of smokers who have switched to them, and persons around them who would have been exposed to ... tobacco smoke," Joel Nitzkin, an American physician and tobacco policy adviser, told AFP.

"E-cigarettes should be considered 'recreational' alternatives to cigarettes for people who have the urge to smoke but would rather not expose themselves and those around them to the many harmful chemicals in cigarette smoke."

Researchers Gerry Stimson of London's Imperial College and Clive Bates, a former director of UK-based Action on Smoking and Health, in a study last month described the e-cig as "a very low-risk alternative to cigarettes, used by smokers as a pleasurable way of taking the relatively harmless recreational drug nicotine".

i think these parts are outstanding. good on them for at least exploring both sides of the issue.
    spud likes this.

I don't need squat for ages, i just went shopping.
    $1800.61 Spent on Vaping so far, stocked up for 2 years @ 8ml/per day.