iPloom - New Electronic Cigarette with Antioxidants

An interesting development .............

BOSTON, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- iPloom, LLC a Massachusetts based manufacturer of electronic cigarettes has been granted a Provisional Patent for their new Electronic Cigarette with Antioxidants. The pending patent covers the method and system for preparing a liquid tobacco extract solution enriched with Polyphenols and Epigallocatechins Gallate (EGCG), potent antioxidants that provide health benefits to people who use an electronic smoking device as an alternative to traditional tobacco products.
    iPloom - New Electronic Cigarette with Antioxidants -- BOSTON, Oct. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --

AVF Regular
    looks a lot like a kanger T2 and an ego T
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

Retired Account
    I think this is incredibly interesting.. and I'd put money on the possibility that some medications will be inhaled in a pv at some time in the future. There are already some pain relief drugs and some antidotes to overdose that are inhaled.. a LOT less scary for kids to puff on a little stick, tube or box than to have a big mask placed over their little faces.