• 3 Post By Old Dog
  • 3 Post By Bobthebuilder
  • 2 Post By pgscott
  • 1 Post By K-J

Thread: The lunatic war on e-cigarettes

AVF Regular

The lunatic war on e-cigarettes

The lunatic war on e-cigarettes | New York Post

Sales of electronic cigarettes have risen dramatically in recent years. Whether you see that development as an opportunity or a threat depends on whether you view the matter rationally or through a fog of prejudice that makes anything resembling a cigarette look sinister, regardless of the risks it actually poses.

It was a great article and good to see it picked up by the New York Post ........... some excellent comments too.

AVF Regular
    atlast a journalist who can be sensible with their reporting
    I have confidence that our aussie journo currently researching on our forum will do likewise
    waiting with much anticipation!
    GirlyPantz, margyb and Rose like this.

atlast a journalist who can be sensible with their reporting
    I have confidence that our aussie journo currently researching on our forum will do likewise
    waiting with much anticipation!
    I doubt that she will. It is too early in the cycle here in Australia. E- Cigarettes have been news in America for longer than here in Australia. The longer it goes on the more journalists find out, the more obvious the nonsense of the public health becomes.

But it takes time. The journalist from the Age virtually knew nothing about ecigs before starting her story, her next story she will know more.
    margyb and Bobthebuilder like this.

K-J
    Quote Originally Posted by pgscott View Post
    I doubt that she will. It is too early in the cycle here in Australia. E- Cigarettes have been news in America for longer than here in Australia. The longer it goes on the more journalists find out, the more obvious the nonsense of the public health becomes.

But it takes time. The journalist from the Age virtually knew nothing about ecigs before starting her story, her next story she will know more.
    Sad thing is, it's still Aussie MSM, any positive findings she does report will only be edited, twisted, or miss-quoted to suit the desires of the powers that be
    I'm too young to be this jaded -_-
    Pineapple it I'm moving to NZD
    Last edited by K-J; 24-10-13 at 02:51 PM.
    Bobthebuilder likes this.

Two Vision Spinner VV Batteries - 900mAh with two Kanger TS3 with either 1.8 or 2.5 ohm
    "I raise my eyebrow at your stupidity and ignorance, and bid you a good day madam!" - To the nurse that tried to throw my vape kit into the medical waste...after the tussle to get it back off her of course.

AVF Regular
    Funnily enough NZ isn't really that much different
    Some say that you can sell nic there some say you cant
    I bought my first kit from there and got nic with it, but they only 'gift' it with any full kit purchase.
    at the same time there are other businesses there you can buy it from
    weird place

K-J
    At least there I can buy my nic juice, smoke my herbs, AND even get married to my partner of over 3 years if I so choose :P (Not relevant here I know, but still...sick of this country going BACKWARDS)
    Last edited by K-J; 24-10-13 at 03:16 PM.

Two Vision Spinner VV Batteries - 900mAh with two Kanger TS3 with either 1.8 or 2.5 ohm
    "I raise my eyebrow at your stupidity and ignorance, and bid you a good day madam!" - To the nurse that tried to throw my vape kit into the medical waste...after the tussle to get it back off her of course.