Like Tree13Likes
  • 6 Post By Old Dog
  • 2 Post By Gresh11
  • 5 Post By JenJ

Thread: Memo to supporters of the Ecig Revolution

Memo to supporters of the Ecig Revolution

The smokers view of vapers .....

We support people's freedom to buy and consume a wide range of cigarettes, cigars, roll your own and smokeless tobacco products without excessive regulation or constant vilification.

We also support people's right to use other nicotine delivery systems such as e-cigarettes - again, without being subjected to hyper regulation or ridicule.

I appreciate there is a public health issue involved but what bugs me is that while Forest is happy to support an adult's right to make an informed decision about smoking and vaping, some e-cig campaigners are interested only in denigrating smokers, tobacco products and the "pro-smokers" who defend them.
    http://taking-liberties.squarespace....hat-some.html/

AVF Regular
    Love your work, OldDog!!!! Keep'em coming. Such a tireless flag waver, LOVE IT!!!!!
    GirlyPantz and Old Dog like this.
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    I appreciate there is a public health issue involved but what bugs me is that while Forest is happy to support an adult's right to make an informed decision about smoking and vaping, some e-cig campaigners are interested only in denigrating smokers, tobacco products and the "pro-smokers" who defend them.
    This annoys me too. I was a smoker for 30 years so I would never denigrate smokers now. I have seen occasional ridiculing of people who chose to continue smoking rather than take up vaping on this forum, and I don't support it at all. It's hypocritical in that, as the author of the above says, you can't push the freedom of choice card with regard to vaping while at the same time denigrating people who choose not to vape.