Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: The Ch4pman Twitter Response Thread

The Ch4pman Twitter Response Thread

I've done some testing with 4 throw away twitter accounts making tweets and responses between them. I've concluded that the reason why people's tweet responses to Ch4pman's twitter crap are not showing up when you click "view conversation" or "view summary" is not due to (or is at least not required for) being blocked by him.

Twitter appears to be shadow banning accounts, but it's unclear as to how twitter creates a criteria to do so, but it may only be doing this with more recent accounts. Tugboat's "threthny" account still appears in the responses, but the responses from more recent accounts do not show up. In my little example of 4 throw away accounts, responses were censored even without blocking. However, you can be sure that if Ch4pman has not blocked you, he still receives your tweet in his feed. You can tell if Chapman has blocked you by attempting to "follow" him. Twitter will let you know whether he has blocked you from following, in which case, your responses to his tweets will not be received.

But that's not the point. I feel that if I'm not reading all your responses to his tweets on twitter, then I'm missing out. And so are many other people.

Use this thread to respond to his tweets so other aussievapers can read your responses. Post a screen shot of his tweet and post your response. Also include a link to your twitter response if have a twitter account and you're comfortable linking your AVF and twitter account identities. Keep all of SC twitter interactions in this thread, don't start a new thread for each tweet. If someone else has already posted a screenshot or link to his latest tweetpoo, just quote that person's post and post your response.

I'll start here ;

My responses :

@simonchapman6 Article was about NJOY - a NON-tobacco owned ecig company

@simonchapman6 name one non-tobacco owned ecig company that has opposed tobacco control
    Last edited by mavinry4; 28-10-13 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added second response

AVF Regular
    yes i have noticed this, with other twitter accounts i've had that have been subsequently blocked. i post, and they don't appear ? not sure how this works. I'm happy to post using my main account (even if it is blocked) even if he doesn't see me it doesn't matter anymore as long as there is some visible opposition instead of just blind agreement and sycophancy.

AVF Regular
    for instance, why doesn't this show up ?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post

Use this thread to respond to his tweets so other aussievapers can read your responses. Post a screen shot of his tweet and post your response. Also include a link to your twitter response if have a twitter account and you're comfortable linking your AVF and twitter account identities. Keep all of SC twitter interactions in this thread, don't start a new thread for each tweet. If someone else has already posted a screenshot or link to his latest tweetpoo, just quote that person's post and post your response.

I'll start here ;

My responses :

@simonchapman6 Article was about NJOY - a NON-tobacco owned ecig company

@simonchapman6 name one non-tobacco owned ecig company that has opposed tobacco control
    This is a great idea Mavinry but is there a way to make those responses easy to get to for people like me that have no clue as to how to use twitter?
    spud likes this.

Doc
    AVF Regular
    I've been blocked. I didnt do anything to get blocked. wtf? lol
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    If its got tits or tyres, you got problems.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I've been blocked. I didnt do anything to get blocked. wtf? lol
    There is only room for ONE DOC on his twitter feed lolololololol
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

I got blocked a long time ago. It is a badge of honor!

AVF Regular
    How do yo know if you are blocked on twitter?
    I have only ever sent a few tweets so maybe I am doing it wrong
    Only ever had one reply from S.C
    Here is mine

Doc
    AVF Regular
    See if you can follow him. If not, your blocked.
    GirlyPantz likes this.
    If its got tits or tyres, you got problems.

Quote Originally Posted by tugboatofdeath View Post
    as there is some visible opposition instead of just blind agreement and sycophancy.

Exactly. This is what upsets me most. The blind retweets by his elitist academic bros appears to go unchallenged.

If you, and anyone else who's twitter account is not being shadow banned by twitter are able to relay our responses from this thread, I think it would be much appreciated.
    GirlyPantz and Old Dog like this.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast