Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

R.I.P. Whirlpool ecig thread

for those who hadn't seen, too many issues of late so the WP thread has been permanently closed. Likely we will get an influx of new members .. not sure how this will go down.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    Embrace the good, destroy the arsehats.....
    CO, Vapers Against Government Interference in Nictotine Acquisition - Military Wing.

Sik
    kinda sux, was good to pique newbies interests . I dont have a WP account and never posted there i lurked from time to time tho.

But you gotta kind of agree with the mod. there was a lot of innuendo and indirect vendor slagging going on R.I.P indeed.
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

I've asked the mod to reconsider, but given how regularly one particular poster would stir shit and get away with it, I'm not holding much hope (excuse the bad pun

Sik
    Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    I've asked the mod to reconsider, but given how regularly one particular poster would stir shit and get away with it, I'm not holding much hope (excuse the bad pun
    **** it leave it closed. you might come back and post here with us again.... you traitor :P
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    Well it was really only a matter of time. I am surprised that it lasted this long....

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Yeah the issue existed all along and was noted back the creation of this forum. Even then parcticular vendor issues arose, this has been happening since like the 2nd thread.

Too many vendors man :\

Link for the lazy and a moderation suggestion.

Let Hope back in but hide his posts. Any mod intervention to anything you post will make all his posts and ONLY his posts visible

:sad:
    Just was going thru my open browser windows .. WP ecig thread ,, closed it

end of an era for me.

re hope, he reads AV ,, quotes it here and there, he dont want in, he left on his own..

http://www.vapersforum.com/showpost....6&postcount=34

stuff him, the place would smell like sewerage.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    :sad:
    re hope, he reads AV ,, quotes it here and there, he dont want in, he left on his own..
    http://www.vapersforum.com/showpost....6&postcount=34

stuff him, the place would smell like sewerage.
    Hey if HopeLess wants to pretend that a Permaban from IRC and the forums with the request from everyone being to "You are not welcome here never return" is suddenly "removing himself from the community" then sure, thats what he did.

*rolls eyes*

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast