Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Ozzie
  • 4 Post By arth_d
  • 1 Post By coal miner

Thread: Gold Coast home to tobacco black market

Gold Coast home to tobacco black market

Gold Coast home to tobacco black market - myGC.com.au News

So people went and got empty ciggie packets from bins and tested to see if they had illegal tobaccy in them? How would they even know? Maybe there were no traces of 4000+ chemicals and just plant tobacco

Well D'oh imo... even if they can tell a rise is no surprise.. look at the drug trade in general

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Plants have a DNA and analysis can determine many things.- e.g. Chemicals and nutrients used to grow the plant for instance.
    Spot a chemical not used in Au and you have an illegal import. Different chemicals other than that used by commercial growers, illegal home grown.
    spud likes this.

My wife always forgives me when she is wrong.

AVF Regular
    I hope the country gets flooded with illegal cigs. Less money for those bastards in Canberra.
    coal miner, T7x, spud and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzie View Post
    Plants have a DNA and analysis can determine many things.- e.g. Chemicals and nutrients used to grow the plant for instance.
    Spot a chemical not used in Au and you have an illegal import. Different chemicals other than that used by commercial growers, illegal home grown.
    Interesting. Thanks Ozzie

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by arth_d View Post
    I hope the country gets flooded with illegal cigs. Less money for those bastards in Canberra.
    Yeah when I can buy a packet of marlboro in the philippines for about 28 peso`s (well under a buck ) I cant help thinking that the smokers have been supporting the country long enough. I think there is a reason the government wants everyone hooked on tobacco and a reason they support the likes of chimpman.
    spud likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....