Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Simon Chapman Endorses British American Tobacco Products

Simon Chapman Endorses British American Tobacco Products

Once again, Simon Chapman reveals how out of touch he is with what's really going on. This time, Simon Chapman has endorsed British American Tobacco's latest product, VOKE. The attempt by large tobacco corporations to push for medicinal regulation of e-cigs is all about cutting out their competitors. Medicinal regulation would remove the majority of e-cig products from the market, especially 2nd and 3rd generation ecigs which are the type of e-cigs that actually work to help people stop smoking. Medicinal regulation of e-cigs protects the tobacco cigarette industry, and Simon Chapman seems to be more than happy to help out. He is either completely unaware of what's really going on and is therefore incredibly foolish, or he is aware of BAT's intentions, and therefore incredibly evil.

As one person noted, what would happen if BAT began investing in Wind Turbines?

Last edited by mavinry4; 10-11-13 at 11:50 AM.

AVF Regular
    id love to see what is in a certain swiss bank account(s) and who put it there....
    Last edited by avtek; 10-11-13 at 03:06 PM.
    eteach, mavinry4 and maggie like this.

Super Moderator
    Sadly this fits in with his agenda .... its either QUIT or use an "approved" form of NRT ( read that as , big pharma having the bucks to pay for it to be "approved" even if it is more harmful than unapproved products)
    By quitting , he can take the credit ... by switching to NRT you subsidise the people who pay him ( either Govt. Syd.Uni. or various anti-tobacco mobs)
    In all honesty , I think the VOKE is one of the scariest products out there in respect to e-cigs , because it has the ability to lock e-cigs out of the picture , while pumping you full of Big Pharma's additives . like hydrochloric acid , which is in there to boost the uptake of nicotine (cant confirm it is in this , but other pharma NRT inhalers use it )... so they can say hey it only has 4 mg in it ... when the uptake when mixed with their additives is greatly enhanced . ie a 12mg liquid of ours probably has less absorption that the Vokes 4 mg ... I think there needs to be different streams for Smoking Cessation and Harm reduction but I reckon this device is the gateway that will make it hard to argue about unless you have a squillion dollars behind you
    margyb, eteach, mavinry4 and 4 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

how can we make this guys evil agenda clear to the general populace? can they really be that stupid those that support him in government, or is everyone really just that evil?

yes Chimpman if you are reading, you are either of the brain capacity and evolutionary status of a troglodyte, or as corrupt as Beelzebub

btw, windfarms are hilarious, get with the program
    Last edited by Cumulonimbus; 10-11-13 at 12:43 PM.
    maggie likes this.

AVF Regular
    Can someone explain to me a) what's wrong with wind farms, and b) what Chapman has against them?

Super Moderator
    Google is your friend JenJ
    Basically our friend had a ( no doubt paid) opinion on windfarms as well ...he gets around

Schultz Slams Simon Chapman and Mauls Michael Moore in the Big House on the Hill

Academic Simon Chapman finds no evidence that wind turbines cause vibroacoustic disease - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

New study: wind turbine syndrome is spread by scaremongers

Once again surprisingly (* irony , not actual surprise )he comes down on the side of Authority and who pays the money

And again on a topic he really has no claim to fame for , except for the fact he has an opinion that must be backed by a study of his own selection or making .
    Olfella and spud like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Basically our friend had a ( no doubt paid) opinion on windfarms as well ...he gets around

Schultz Slams Simon Chapman and Mauls Michael Moore in the Big House on the Hill

Academic Simon Chapman finds no evidence that wind turbines cause vibroacoustic disease - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

New study: wind turbine syndrome is spread by scaremongers

Once again surprisingly (* irony , not actual surprise )he comes down on the side of Authority and who pays the money

And again on a topic he really has no claim to fame for , except for the fact he has an opinion that must be backed by a study of his own selection or making .
    If it wasn't wind farms, (I personally love them), it would be some other controversial topic or product, and Chapman will always be on the side of self righteousness, and thinks that he will remain in his job if he supports totalitarianism, as this is what our government desires, total control.

It wouldn't matter to those like Chapman if what he was pushing was actually a good thing for the public or not, if its controversial he'll have his face firmly planted all over it.
    JenJ likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Sorry darls, I was being lazy and hoping someone would just sum it up in one sentence for me!

I'm a bit confused, and clearly under-informed, because I thought wind farms were good...you know, environmentally friendly especially compared to coal. There is one near our beach shack up north, and I find it eerily and silently beautiful. I had no idea people complained of health problems...but it makes sense when you consider how freakin' annoying it is being in a really windy place. Wind drives me nuts, and the sound of those giant fans would probably do the same if I had it 24/7.

So Chapman actually supports them, and feels the need to belittle anyone who reports health problems, basically calling them hysterical hypochondriacs? Nice guy.
    Last edited by JenJ; 10-11-13 at 01:05 PM.
    spud likes this.

I am not sure if this has been linked before,so sorry if it has...

http://www.swindleaustralia.com/uplo..._opponents.pdf
    margyb, lozza 82, Rose and 3 others like this.
    I VAPE = I LIVE

Started Vaping at 16:00 hrs on 11th April 2013...
    Saved poop loads of $ not buying stinkies since then.
    Spending poop loads of $ on shinies and juice etc since then
    But now I am happy...

Quote Originally Posted by Olfella View Post
    I am not sure if this has been linked before,so sorry if it has...

http://www.swindleaustralia.com/uplo..._opponents.pdf
    Excellent find Olfella, even if someone has posted it before, it certainly bears repeat posting
    margyb likes this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast