Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Are e-cigarettes the perfect disguise for smoking pot in public?

AVF Regular
    the smell of 'weed' eliquid doesnt smell like real weed vapour.

ive only tried JWs mary jane but it tasted nothing like it - more like dirty mould. ive heard some others likened to pine o clean.

spot on phirex, plenty to choose from though, havent tried a volcano yet. there's plenty of money to be made off sticking a marijuana leaf on stuff though.....appeals to a certain breed.
    Gresh11 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the heads up FF!!!
    LIVE AND LET VAPE
    POWER TO THE P.V.
    OFF THE SMOKES FOREVER

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    Weed vapourizers are not cheap. Well I dont call $250 cheap. Compared to a basic 2nd gen ecig set up like an ego. The only 'vapourizers' you can get for cheap are not vapourizers they are simply the ones I mentioned above - agos. So you dont know what youre talking about JenJ.
    They are the ones I was talking about, you can get them for $25 on any Chinese website, or $50-70 on Aussie sites. I saw a Pax clone the other day for $45.

My son's friends all use vaporisers, mostly Vapor Genie's or Flight Box's. $80 or $200 is pretty cheap to me compared to the price of an ounce of pot. My brother uses an Iolite and for all of them the vapour reeks of pot.

But my point was, why is the author getting their knickers in a twist about people using ecigs to vaporise pot when there are far easier methods of doing it...they clearly don't know what they are talking about.
    GirlyPantz, Toddosh and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    They are the ones I was talking about, you can get them for $25 on any Chinese website, or $50-70 on Aussie sites. I saw a Pax clone the other day for $45.

My son's friends all use vaporisers, mostly Vapor Genie's or Flight Box's. $80 or $200 is pretty cheap to me compared to the price of an ounce of pot. My brother uses an Iolite and for all of them the vapour reeks of pot.

But my point was, why is the author getting their knickers in a twist about people using ecigs to vaporise pot when there are far easier methods of doing it...they clearly don't know what they are talking about.
    The pax clone combusts the herb. I bought one. The magic flight box combusts the herb. I bought one. Never heard of the vapour genie. Id say if your sons friends are using it and they use magic flight boxes as well then its the same kind of taste and effect theyre getting - still burning not vapourizing.

vapourizing creates a completely different flavour.

ETA: Your sons must be heavy users if they buy by the oz and use that as a measure to justify buying a vapourizer against.....
    Last edited by fifthflo; 15-11-13 at 10:50 AM.

AVF Regular
    The pax clone combusts the herb. I bought one. The magic flight box combusts the herb. I bought one. Never heard of the vapour genie. Id say if your sons friends are using it and they use magic flight boxes as well then its the same kind of effect theyre getting - still burning not vapourizing.

vapourizing creates a completely different flavour.
    You keep missing the point....ecigs are not enticing innocent kids to vaporise pot, they are already doing it. But I'm happy to concede to your more thorough knowledge on the finer points of pot vaporisers.
    spud and maggie like this.

AVF Regular
    no worries mrs mangel, happy to save others from being led down your garden path - those 'vapourizers' you are talking about indeed fooled about a grand out of the avf crew about a year ago when they first came out. youre just a bit slow off the mark dear. happens in old age

Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    You keep missing the point....ecigs are not enticing innocent kids to vaporise pot, they are already doing it. But I'm happy to concede to your more thorough knowledge on the finer points of pot vaporisers.
    I was having a talk to one of the local police on Monday, and he was saying that pot use was down by a huge amount, around town. I think this is due to a lot of work places now, (particularly living in a mining area), doing random drug tests pretty regularly. My SO's work place does them weekly, choosing different people, and different days, but eventually everyone gets tested. Maybe a lot of people think its just not worth losing their job over. I also wonder if this is why there has also been a decrease in pot smoking among the younger ones, less access to it? It doesn't matter if you vaporise it or smoke it, its still gonna show up in a drug test.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AVF Regular
    In Victoria at least it's also the mobile drug tests. My brother in law was a heavy smoker (used to grow hydroponics, never put the bong down when at home) ended up getting hypnotised and going on the valium detox as it was at the point where he couldn't drive anymore for fear of being pulled over (works in a job where if you lose your licence you're sacked).
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    no worries mrs mangel, happy to save others from being led down your garden path - those 'vapourizers' you are talking about indeed fooled about a grand out of the avf crew about a year ago when they first came out. youre just a bit slow off the mark dear. happens in old age
    What's with the bitchyness?
    GirlyPantz, Quom and oogy like this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by spud View Post
    I was having a talk to one of the local police on Monday, and he was saying that pot use was down by a huge amount, around town. I think this is due to a lot of work places now, (particularly living in a mining area), doing random drug tests pretty regularly. My SO's work place does them weekly, choosing different people, and different days, but eventually everyone gets tested. Maybe a lot of people think its just not worth losing their job over. I also wonder if this is why there has also been a decrease in pot smoking among the younger ones, less access to it? It doesn't matter if you vaporise it or smoke it, its still gonna show up in a drug test.
    Theyre all using and selling meth instead spud. Its been taking over mining areas since they brought in drug testing. Weed out of all the common drugs has the longest half life - youre risking failing a test even if you have a joint on your week off. There will still be local growers and smokers and the cops dont worry much about them, theyre the equivalent of you mixing your diy and sharing a bit with jen cos you want to show her your skills and share the love

Essentially theres not enough money being made out of weed in wa for the cops to bother policing it that much, same as in nt and nq, their time is better invested nabbing class a users.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast