Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Reply to W.A Cancer Council re e-cigs, ironic version.

Reply to W.A Cancer Council re e-cigs, ironic version.

I must admit I am rather proud of this response which came to me in a flash of inspiration. I hope you enjoy my reply and get a laugh out of it! I've actually sent this to him!

Dear Terry,

I have to admit that your arguments are so compelling. I have come to accept that e-cigarettes are a clear and present danger to the remarkably successful established program of tobacco control that we are continuing with. In a few years, clearly everyone will have quit smoking with established medical treatments, unless the allowance of e-cigs continues and reinforces smoking behaviour.

I know of your noble commitment to ban all e-cigarettes, whether or not they look like cigarettes or not, and whether they contain nicotine or not. However, so far you have not even begun to tackle the biggest proliferation of a particularly deadly form of e-cigarette.

The extremely disturbing news has come to my attention that e-cigarettes are far more widely available then I ever thought possible and children have very easy access! E-cigarettes are just a electrically powered heating element which boils and vapourises a fluid, nothing more, nothing less.

I have some extremely disturbing news about these devices; they are actually present in almost every household in Australia! There are literally millions of electrically powered di-hydrogen monoxide vaporizers in existence! Connected to mains power, their potential is far deadlier than the puny battery powered ones sold as e-cigs. These are not even labelled as e-cigarettes so as to warn unwitting consumers!

Coming in attractive colourful packages in brands like Breville and Sunbeam they are sold by every single department store freely, without restrictions! Millions of Australians vapourise di-hydrogen monoxide in these massive powerful e-cigs daily and mix it with flavours particularly attractive to children such as Chocolate and Milo, not to mention the highly addictive drug Caffiene! After the vapourisation process consumers undertake semiotic smoking-like hand to mouth movements with cups containing these partially vaporized di-hydrogen monoxide abominations.

Clearly these must be banned without delay! Also we must ban childrens vapourisers made to humidfy air and propylene glycol based so-called "fog machines" at rock concerts which are another class of powerful e-cigarettes in disguise.

Why won't you act more quickly? Oh God, why won't you think of the children?
    ckane, margyb, gtadmin and 13 others like this.

AVF Regular
    ROFL. i'd bet you my bottom dollar you don't get a response for that one.
    essiemessy and spud like this.

i've even heard they market these large bombastic events with fog machines to children using popular music stars, combined in a deadly cocktail with sugary high caffeine energy drinks it makes for a heady mix and can slow brain development.
    essiemessy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    i've even heard they market these large bombastic events with fog machines to children using popular music stars, combined in a deadly cocktail with sugary high caffeine energy drinks it makes for a heady mix and can slow brain development.
    And the worst ones are arranged by the very officers of the law meant to protect these innocents, in what they call "Blue Light Dance Parties", and we all know of the drug taking that goes on at dance parties, I've witnessed the use of these enormous e-cigs, and with the consent, nay encouragement, of those very same officers of the law. OMG won't someone please think of the children.
    essiemessy and Cumulonimbus like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    Hahahahaha take that terry stupid head
    essiemessy and Jorden like this.

Super Moderator
    Dear Terry Stupid Head
    You are a Stupid Head!!!

Regards
    Rhojin

spud likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vapes of Groth View Post
    I must admit I am rather proud of this response which came to me in a flash of inspiration. I hope you enjoy my reply and get a laugh out of it! I've actually sent this to him!

Dear Terry,

I have to admit that your arguments are so compelling. I have come to accept that e-cigarettes are a clear and present danger to the remarkably successful established program of tobacco control that we are continuing with. In a few years, clearly everyone will have quit smoking with established medical treatments, unless the allowance of e-cigs continues and reinforces smoking behaviour.

I know of your noble commitment to ban all e-cigarettes, whether or not they look like cigarettes or not, and whether they contain nicotine or not. However, so far you have not even begun to tackle the biggest proliferation of a particularly deadly form of e-cigarette.

The extremely disturbing news has come to my attention that e-cigarettes are far more widely available then I ever thought possible and children have very easy access! E-cigarettes are just a electrically powered heating element which boils and vapourises a fluid, nothing more, nothing less.

I have some extremely disturbing news about these devices; they are actually present in almost every household in Australia! There are literally millions of electrically powered di-hydrogen monoxide vaporizers in existence! Connected to mains power, their potential is far deadlier than the puny battery powered ones sold as e-cigs. These are not even labelled as e-cigarettes so as to warn unwitting consumers!

Coming in attractive colourful packages in brands like Breville and Sunbeam they are sold by every single department store freely, without restrictions! Millions of Australians vapourise di-hydrogen monoxide in these massive powerful e-cigs daily and mix it with flavours particularly attractive to children such as Chocolate and Milo, not to mention the highly addictive drug Caffiene! After the vapourisation process consumers undertake semiotic smoking-like hand to mouth movements with cups containing these partially vaporized di-hydrogen monoxide abominations.

Clearly these must be banned without delay! Also we must ban childrens vapourisers made to humidfy air and propylene glycol based so-called "fog machines" at rock concerts which are another class of powerful e-cigarettes in disguise.

Why won't you act more quickly? Oh God, why won't you think of the children?
    After reading this Terry should've done a bit more research. But when you think about it there are always going to be the ones that want to turn a positive thing into a negative thing.
    ultravape likes this.

AVF Regular
    Maybe they should just ban children.
    Robray, essiemessy, Fatman and 4 others like this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Quote Originally Posted by ckane View Post
    Maybe they should just ban children.

Not a good idea. They grow up and we need them grown up to help fund my retirement and pay my pension?? Leave the kids alone!!!They do become useful.
    ckane, margyb, Pipesub and 1 others like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    I think after their pathetic actions and 'canned' responses to correspondence..
    that's the reply they deserve.
    spud and Rossco like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast