Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: VapersAustralia Association Membership forms available here

Talking VapersAustralia Association Membership forms available here

Hi all

Below is the link to the membership forms for the newly forming VapersAustralia Association. The VAA.

At this stage we will not take any membership fees, because that will be a task for the fledgling association to do, as will incorporating it and getting it set up, tabling an agenda etc.

For now we need members, office bearers and committee members, and there is a field on the form where you can nominate your desire to contribute in this manner. Everyone is welcome to do this, because everyone has something to contribute. Even if you contribute as a committee member or office bearer simply to get the association up and running, and do not wish to remain long term, that can be worked around easily.

These forms will remain VAA property, and your personal details will never be disclosed to anybody.

It is envisaged the new association will be working to ensure the current rights of hobbyist vapers will not be taken away, as well as providing balanced information to media outlets when required. I don't want to say too much here, because I am just one person, and the VAA will be a democratic group of vapers who will have to come up with their own items and agenda etc.

But the predominant agenda the working group came up with, still stands..

To promote the use of refillable PVs as a viable and acceptable alternative to smoking.

Input to the outcome of any proposed change to regulations and/or taxes impacting the use of PVs and nicotine or nicotine containing juice.

This is now giving all vapers a very real chance of having their own association, that will do battle for them where it counts, and help take vaping mainstream, as it looks like it is heading there anyway.

But we need it taken mainstream on our terms, not on anybody elses!

An association is long overdue for this industry, and as long time lurkers on vaping forums know, there have always been rumblings about this being much needed, so now is the time to make it happen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1D...it?usp=sharing

Once you have downloaded the form and filled it in, you can email it back to vapersaustralia@outlook.com

Any questions or comments can be directed to that email address as well.

Thanking you all.

Hey people a note on the form... just make sure after you download it and fill it in, do a save as and save it in a new file on your computer, before selecting that and emailing it back as an attachment.

The data wont save automatically, because I am not that clever

Cheers

Super Moderator
    As I just found out too KBM ... AND adobe reader wont allow you to save your friggin changes ...

The bureaucracy is off to a fine start LMFAO
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    I give in , It will not let me save a signed copy , OR send a signed one via the Adobe share site ... just keeps reverting to blank form
    Keeps telling me it wont save .... friggin frig frig
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    What do we get for joining. Do I get a free hat at least or a t-shirt.
    fifthflo and Whizgig like this.

AVF Regular
    Oh? I just saved it to the desktop, filled it out, then attached it to the email.

So I went back and had a look at the attachment and it is filled out, except for some reason the last box isn't....and I'm sure I did fill it out? The copy on my desk top has that bit blank too though.

I'll have to email it again I think?

Edit; Ok, correctly filled in form now sent.
    Last edited by JenJ; 19-11-13 at 10:26 PM.

AVF Regular
    Done...

10 chars
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

AVF Regular
    you have a pdf editor fatman? that may work

just downloaded it now so will fill in and email back tomorrow ( having 1 year celebration beers this evening )

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    I give in , It will not let me save a signed copy , OR send a signed one via the Adobe share site ... just keeps reverting to blank form
    Keeps telling me it wont save .... friggin frig frig
    Yeah, it says it's some encrypted format or something when I try to save it. I just loaded it into AbiWord which lost all the formatting. I filled it out regardless, added my signature, saved a PDF and sent that. I figured the formatting isn't that important really.
    Chris: Tobacco free since 17:00 15th March 2013.

Talk about a monumental stuff up. I should have conducted more in depth trials.

OK stay tuned.. ill post the form in a word doc, wont worry about the pretty formatting, and it will be much easier to deal with.

Stand by.. sorry peeps who have already filled them out, you will have to do them again. My humblest apologies.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast