Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: And they want to medicalise vaping ??

AVF Regular

And they want to medicalise vaping ??

Thought this was funny really ( maybe I just need to get a life )

Ok we know the parliaments etc want to ban or medicalise vaping cause there may be trace amounts of nitrosamines (and I mean tiny weeny bits) The same roughly as in approved NRT products

Why aren't the pollies trying to ban alcohol LOL ( maybe cause they like it too much)
    Wonder if Simon Chapman drinks

Alcohol as a carcinogen and cocarcinogen[edit]

The International Agency for Research on Cancer (Centre International de Recherche sur le Cancer) of the World Health Organization has classified alcohol as a Group 1 carcinogen. Its evaluation states, "There is sufficient evidence for the carcinogenicity of alcoholic beverages in humans. …Alcoholic beverages are carcinogenic to humans (Group 1)."[14]
    Alcohol and cancer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That is all carry on
    Robray, spud and Donna like this.

AVF Regular
    wait till you see the al jazeera item on champix.
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianS View Post
    wait till you see the al jazeera item on champix.
    Gotta link?

Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    You get the same results with anti depressants. People take them, everything feels wrong and they kill themselves. You will almost never hear about it in the media. For drug trials they do washouts. Anyone that has an initial reaction is excluded from the trial. It's sick. They want to make money and hide as much as they can.
    margyb and spud like this.

]6⁹.12[

Super Moderator
    Follow lozza's link (from one of the comments) and you get this. I think it's absolutely disgusting ...
    Last edited by gtadmin; 27-11-13 at 06:29 PM.
    Robray, margyb and lozza 82 like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Super Moderator
    That is seriously Effed up GT .... a good old clip on the ear is abuse , but signing your kid up to a chantix trial is responsible parenting ?
    The world has truly gone mad !
    margyb, lozza 82, spud and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    That is seriously Effed up GT .... a good old clip on the ear is abuse , but signing your kid up to a chantix trial is responsible parenting ?
    The world has truly gone mad !
    Especially when Tobacco Control always front up with "think of the children"
    margyb, lozza 82, Fatman and 2 others like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

Retired Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sushiaddiction View Post
    You get the same results with anti depressants. People take them, everything feels wrong and they kill themselves. You will almost never hear about it in the media. For drug trials they do washouts. Anyone that has an initial reaction is excluded from the trial. It's sick. They want to make money and hide as much as they can.
    I took champix until I changed from a mentally healthy, happy person to a completely psycho nutjob. I still remember the rage. I have never felt like that before or since. Sad, angry, ready to kill someone or myself. I am absolutely certain that the symptoms I experienced were a direct side effect of that drug. It's different to what happens when people start anti-depressants. The slight lift in mood which occurs early in anti-depressant medication gives the person just enough energy to carry out their plan. The suicides are not caused because the anti depressant makes the person feel worse, but rather because they start to feel a little better and less apathetic.

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    I started taking anti-depressants for studying, not depression... yeh I know. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
    Within hours, it was like I was on a bad trip. I was not thinking about anything but everything felt very very unbelievably F wrong. Tried several different ones over several weeks, same result. Heard from others that have had the same thing happen. If I was not an experienced psychonaut, there is a good chance I would have finished it all right there and then. Basically "the shit can mess with your head".
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 27-11-13 at 08:38 PM.

]6⁹.12[

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast