Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By btobw

Thread: E-cigarettes are helping smokers - Prof Gerry Stimson & others

E-cigarettes are helping smokers - Prof Gerry Stimson & others

E-cigarettes are helping smokers - FT.com

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Hi Donna. Thanks for the link. Downside is that its subscription only?? Any chance of posting the text??
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Robray View Post
    Hi Donna. Thanks for the link. Downside is that its subscription only?? Any chance of posting the text??
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22E-cigarettes+are+helping+smokers%22&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GBfficial and click on the link to the ft article.

Unfortunately, the ft site specifically says

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2013. You may share using our article tools.
    Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.
    Robray, spud and Donna like this.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

I got it from google and it is in the FT letters. I just closed the subscription box and then searched their letters. Sorry. Here is a copy/paste of it.

EDIT: JUST SAW ABOVE WARNING FROM BTOBW SO i'VE DELETED THE COPY/PASTE. THANKS BTOBW.
    Last edited by Donna; 03-12-13 at 11:07 AM. Reason: COPYRIGHT

AVF Regular
    Unfortunately, the ft site specifically says

Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2013. You may share using our article tools.
    Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.

Heaven forbid, I promise I wont be naughty and break the law. The article tool is "Likes"etc on Face book etc which I avoid like the plague it is. Guess I wont see it then.

AVF Regular
    It lets you see the letter no problem if you go in via Google. I was thinking more of the forum when I pasted the copyright legality stuff - I was about to paste the text myself but my copy text contained that copyright info

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

I won't redistribute this by email or on the web but Robray you have an incoming pm that gives you the gist of it.

AVF Regular
    I have no Idea who sent this!!!! Much appreciated whoever did!!!