Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: E Cig shop gets cease and desist letter from Canadian Health Department.

E Cig shop gets cease and desist letter from Canadian Health Department.

E-cigarette seller told to stop by Health Canada - Nova Scotia - CBC News

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    Yeah just replied to some idiot's comment about quitting lol
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

"He said people, especially children, might not be able to differentiate between real cigarettes and electronic ones." Is it just me or a children dumbasses these days? Perhaps he is right.. continue to give childern analogues... helps save the confusion....
    Robray, Rose, spud and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Is it just me or a children dumbasses these days?

I am sayin nuffin.

Old Grumpy
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

Quote Originally Posted by oogy View Post
    "He said people, especially children, might not be able to differentiate between real cigarettes and electronic ones." Is it just me or a children dumbasses these days? Perhaps he is right.. continue to give childern analogues... helps save the confusion....
    What's ironic about this is......the EU are trying to ban anything that doesn't look like a cigarette. I must be missing something in the logic here.
    Rose, spud, Duke916 and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    I must be missing something in the logic here.
    haha logic has nothing to do with it - $$$$ has

Lol I have no idea.. even my 7yo austistic/ multi-diagnosis can tell the difference and knows both are no go zones along with the impliments of vaping... and has known since they were introduced at home last year... something very wrong if ordinary kids cant tell the difference.. thinking maybe there is no logic.. perhaps thier kids arnt that bright or something

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    What's ironic about this is......the EU are trying to ban anything that doesn't look like a cigarette. I must be missing something in the logic here.
    spud and vaping_gal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by oogy View Post
    Lol I have no idea.. even my 7yo austistic/ multi-diagnosis can tell the difference and knows both are no go zones along with the impliments of vaping... and has known since they were introduced at home last year... something very wrong if ordinary kids cant tell the difference.. thinking maybe there is no logic.. perhaps thier kids arnt that bright or something
    the whole "think of the children" arguements would make sense if do gooders really thought children were this dumb, and had to be protected from themselves because god knows if they are given the chance they will kill themselves by guzzling down nic juice or firing up an ecig and becoming instantly addicted to real cigarettes for a lifelong addiction. maybe these same people have a different approach to parenting, such as not making sure that dangerous items are kept out of reach etc, not supervising children because they are too busy or too lazy after work, I dunno, there's just something off in this kind of logic, as if the danger shouldn't exist, rather than being aware of the danger and minimising the risk or potential for it to happen?
    oogy and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    I don't think children are any more or less intelligent that they "used to" be. I think the "think of the children" is just a cop out excuse when lazy parents can't be bothered doing their jobs and actually explaining something.

Also - I've noticed a lot of adults also have a tendency to underestimate the ability of children to understand a concept. I'd guess it's due to children not innately understanding some of the complete illogical BS ingrained in out culture until it's brainwashed in to them. They're written off as not being able to understand how the "world works", as opposed to just being inexperienced.

I may not like children, but I'm not in favor of the way society treats them like little simpletons and wraps them in cotton wool.
    These things.

I have some things.
    I vape them.

AVF Regular
    Children....Children again ~

Even my 2 poodles can tell. When I was on analog they walked away. Now they sit beside me on the sofa when I have my mech with cartotank on it.

The government concept is:

Small taxed product + life saving = shouldn't be promoted
    None taxed product + life saving = illegal = don't help my next election campain
    Big taxed product + life threatening = legal = help my next election campain
    Last edited by porkchop; 04-12-13 at 05:47 PM.
    spud, Shpondra, Donna and 1 others like this.
    Quit on 10.06.2013
    Ave Smoked: 15-20/Day for 22 years
    Spent on Smoke: $600/month when 1 pack = $18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast