Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: twitter links from EUECigBan feed

AVF Regular

twitter links from EUECigBan feed

Just thought I would share some of the links on twitter that is viral ATM
    Hope the links work

Dr. Gilbert Ross: E-Cigs Could Be “A Public Health Miracle” | Ecig Advanced News

Opinion: EU bureaucrats plan to protect cigarette and drug markets while killing smokers : EU Reporter
    miracle/#.cptsource=twitter.cptid=anon2e5ac442ecfd523f9a22 4e39303c7b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yw4z...e_gdata_player (55 yr smoker gives up with e-cigs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdAPf...ature=youtu.be (E-cig Generations - YouTube)
    Last edited by margyb; 07-12-13 at 10:03 PM.
    Noe, Robray, Rose and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    According to Ross, “E-cigarettes have the potential to be a public health miracle.” Not only may they offer a far less harmful option to individuals seeking nicotine, but electronic cigarette could offer the kind of one-step-at-a-time smoking cessation path many smokers need in order to quit.
    I want to marry him. :P
    margyb, Fatman and vaping_gal like this.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by JenJ View Post
    I want to marry him. :P
    Hell I've been saying that for years ... no proposals forthcoming
    Fawks likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Great links margy. It's nice to get a positive slant for a change!
    margyb and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    Hell I've been saying that for years ... no proposals forthcoming
    You want to marry Gilbert Ross?
    Robray likes this.

AVF Regular
    Robray, lozza 82 and spud like this.

AVF Regular
    Unfuckingbelievable ain't it? Am I right in thinking the parliament has to agree to all this? If so it should be ok. If not it really is a criminal dictatorship.

AVF Regular
    Grumpy Old man, Living inPerth Northern suburbs
    Please correct me if I am wrong. (Happened three times, 1956, i978 and 1998) Sweden is a member of the EU. Joined 1995. They refused to ban Snuss, and is the only place in the EU that it can be bought over the counter. My gut feeling is that sensible members will see these restrictions for the sham that they are. There seems to be no going back for Italy, they are now committed. France pretty much the same. Public opinion or Vapers opinion will rule each individual country. The UK I think will go the sensible way and keep things pretty much as they are now, maybe with some labeling changes. Dunno??
    JenJ and spud like this.
    Because I trust no-one Who tells me FACTS with no proof

great links margy, I found the us ones especially encouraging since the fda has already tried to enforce such strict bans on them so it's good to see some positive opinions coming out of ny. also loved the iamproof utube of the woman who smoked for 50 odd years, and figured out vaping all by herself through trial and error. now that's persistence!

The more I learn about the eu and how things are done, the more sick the whole process looks. I don't think this can be dealt with by the eu as a vote, the whole eu is a mess from what I can see and these people couldn't agree on where to have lunch. "Public opinion or Vapers opinion will rule each individual country." I think this is the only reasonable approach at this point, for individual countries to decide what they will do based on vaper opinion in their own electorates. an mep from some obscure european country where smokes are cheap and no one cares about smoking diseases yet, can not be part of determining how available ecigs are in england for example. this goes beyond ecigs, the whole eu is looking to be a very sick, hostile sham of a govt that couldn't decide anything worthwhile.
    Robray, margyb, lozza 82 and 2 others like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast