Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By Donna

Thread: Dr Riccardo Polosa - Let's face the truth - decisions are about money not health.

Dr Riccardo Polosa - Let's face the truth - decisions are about money not health.

Lets face the truth, decisions in the area of tobacco products are always and exclusively made for financial and not health reasons. | Save e-cigs

"Clearly, the rapidly expanding popularity of e-cigs represents a threat to the interests of many, including national governments - because of the fat revenues generated by tobacco excise taxes. Only if these obstacles can be overcome, a truly sensible and rational regulation of e-cigs will be agreed upon, and millions of lives saved."

Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post
    Lets face the truth, decisions in the area of tobacco products are always and exclusively made for financial and not health reasons. | Save e-cigs

"Clearly, the rapidly expanding popularity of e-cigs represents a threat to the interests of many, including national governments - because of the fat revenues generated by tobacco excise taxes. Only if these obstacles can be overcome, a truly sensible and rational regulation of e-cigs will be agreed upon, and millions of lives saved."
    It would be interesting to hear from Tom at the Juice Factory regarding what is happening in Italy, he's just been over there. I would like to hear what effect these regulations are having on the vaping industry in Italy, not good it seems.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13