Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Allan Carr will set us free from our vaping addiction?

Allan Carr will set us free from our vaping addiction?

Apparently we can be set free by Alan Carr, who is offering his money back guarantee for success to include vapers.

And we thought we were doing so good too!

Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking Clinics Extend Their Money Back Guarantee to Include E-Cigarettes | Business Wire

He's dead as far as I know. I'm almost sure he died of a smoking related illness. I'm not joking.
    vaping_gal likes this.

Haha! made himself a millionaire by fleecing gullible smokers, I've still got the book and paid $360 years ago at one of the stop smoking seminars based on his theories .... load of old cobblers imo ... it's alright, same as patches or even placebos for those folk who really want to give up and have the willpower to do so... but people such as myself just don't have it ( or tbh even want to, I fully intended to keep on smoking and just cut down buying them .... but as it turned out, after my first vape I never even wanted a cig .. history now
    margyb and Donna like this.

This just reminds me that I always forget to mention "Alan Carr's easy way" when I talk about all the things I have done to try and stop smoking. From memory it was about $170.00 in the late 1990's. If I had all the money I have spent trying to get of the stinkies before discovering vaping. I could finance my suburbs nic needs for the next two years.
    GirlyPantz and maggie like this.

Bwhahahahaha! along with "The Secret" and other scams

Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    Apparently we can be set free by Alan Carr, who is offering his money back guarantee for success to include vapers.

And we thought we were doing so good too!

Allen Carr’s Easyway to Stop Smoking Clinics Extend Their Money Back Guarantee to Include E-Cigarettes | Business Wire
    GirlyPantz, spud and vaping_gal like this.

"Easy Way' / Acupuncture /Hypnosis / Nic patches, gum, inhaler / ecig alike / Zyban / Champix / Suicide ( contemplated at the thought of 'running out' )

Vaping works!!!
    oogy and Donna like this.

I did actually stop smoking for 8 days with this method. Better than any other method for me. hahah How stupid to be grateful for 8 days of pure anguish but trying to self talk myself into believing I don't want a cigarette, I don't need a cigarette, every time I want a cigarette I am that much closer to being a non smoker. WTF was I thinking, handing over half a weeks pay to sit in a room with a bunch of other smokers and be taught that my mind is playing tricks on me and I'm just returning to the way I was before I was a smoker. And, you had to throw any remaining cigarettes you had into a pile along with all the rest of them. What an idiot!

AVF Regular
    I tried it. You were meant to quit by the time you finished the book....
    Donna likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

I'm pretty sure Allen Carr died of lung cancer, from when he used to run his seminars and let people smoke in the room while he talked.

We'll his method might have worked for him, but I read the book and it did nothing for me. I did think about attending the seminars but they cost a bomb. Vaping has been the only thing that has got me off the smokes, so I'll stick with that. Were all different so you've gotta go with what works for you
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboardmama View Post
    Apparently we can be set free by Alan Carr, who is offering his money back guarantee for success to include vapers. ..
    Sweet, as a 98%/2% Vaper/Smoker, I have even more help to look forward to. Thank You !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast