Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Plain english update on AVA please?

Plain english update on AVA please?

Some threads way too long or deep in the search to understand and wade into so just a quick questions about..
    What yall been up to?

Hows things?

Anything interesting happen?

Any plans?

You know the usual thing...
    bikam0wz and vaping_gal like this.

I thought it was the VAA now oogy, I often have a look at the AVA one on facebook which was to be 'handed over' to VAA but it appears dead !
    oogy likes this.

Sheesh it gets more confusing lol TBH I have no idea.. there was ll that talk of committee and what looked to be a mission statement of sorts and the basis for incorporation documents... after that it all became confusing for me I guess hence this thread I hope that whatever Acronym it is, is not actually dead... that would be a shame....

Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    I thought it was the VAA now oogy, I often have a look at the AVA one on facebook which was to be 'handed over' to VAA but it appears dead !

Unfortunately due to the public nature of AVF, discussions amongst the committee members are ongoing on another private platform for now . It's quite a process to get the VAA underway and once it is secured in place, with the bones of the VAA officially formed more will be relayed here and thru other platforms.
    There r many things in the works and much to do but it is underway and more will be expressed on AVF in due time.
    As for the FB page , this will be directed to the VAA and active once the website is established.
    Patience my friends
    margyb, keyboardmama, oogy and 1 others like this.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    ProVari V2, SmokTech 1.5 ohm dc carto, OCD Tank at 4.3 volts
    Vaping and Loving it

Well its good to hear that there are some definate comitee members and things are underway... be glad when we finally hear what VAA finally stands for and that they are active.. please keep us posted occasionally
    margyb, lozza 82, AstroBoy and 1 others like this.

I should add that as much as we would like to get everyone on AVF involved in helping form the VAA and giving everyone updates and progress reports, it is just not possible for now. We know what happened last time, so measures have been taken so we do not have a repeat.
    However if there is anything u want to share or ideas u want to put forth, pls pm View Profile: keyboardmama - AussieVapers | The original Australian e-cigarette community and they will be considered.
    More will be disclosed in good time but yes this is happening and it is underway and it is going to b an asset to the Australian vaping community.
    Cigarette Addiction: 12 years Quit Smoking: 22.11.2011 Started Vaping: 22.11.2011
    Vaping and Loving it

Oooh! a secret society? ..what fun!!

[IMG][/IMG]
    margyb, lozza 82 and oogy like this.

Can understand the secrecy to an extent.. but there have been no real updates in a whilst.. they dont have to be big but simple things like we have chosen the committe members, Incorporation has gone through.. just small things would be nice is all.. so that peeps know that you are at least alive is all
    vaping_gal likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by oogy View Post
    Can understand the secrecy to an extent.. but there have been no real updates in a whilst.. they dont have to be big but simple things like we have chosen the committe members, Incorporation has gone through.. just small things would be nice is all.. so that peeps know that you are at least alive is all
    I know what u mean oogy just try to understand we dnt want a certain someone knowing things that can jeopardise the VAA. There is much happening outside of the VAA and AVF that can have a direct impact on us if certain things r disclosed. Just know that we have the best interests of the VAA in mind and r doing what we feel is necessary to secure its success.

I can disclose that yes there r committee members working together , ones that have put their hand up to be involved. Once the VAA is officially formed and the website is up, voting will take place by VAA members to decide the official committee members.

I hope u can understand, we dnt want the hard work of those involved in the VAA to b used to advantage others in their own agendas. However everything will be disclosed as soon as it becomes possible and safe to do so.
    margyb, keyboardmama, oogy and 1 others like this.
    Vaping and Loving it

not asking for state secrets.. just simple updates..so that we know you are alive and working for us is all.. maybe once a month a hello or something... anything? Doesnt have to be controversial.. (think of a community centre news sheet) I dont think its alot to ask.. at any rate accountability will happen when it is formally formed so not that important right now... an eta on that maybe.. nevermind? I dont know.. was just curious to see if yall are alive and exist.. kinda didnt expect the illuminati run around.. but am glad you still exist at any rate
    vaping_gal likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast