Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: all vapors should watch.

AVF Regular

all vapors should watch.

not shore if this is the right plase for this but i think it's a very good video and gose a long way in providing some good evendince about how vaporing is way better.

i know us vaporers all ready know this but can be used as amo to shut nay sayers up

Vaping News: Seeing the effects of Tobacco Smoke and Ecig Vapor on Heart Cells - YouTube

Hey Oxey - While I would have loved to have watched this, the presenter made me laugh too much.

I am presently cleaning up urine because I pissed myself.

Also, please consult your friendly spell checker before posting.

I hope someone else presents this, because I want to watch!

AVF Regular
    I never thought I'd ever say this but 'Powerpoint Presentation?' - could have been a whole lot better

AVF Regular
    Nevermind the spellchecker, oxey

Folks, if oxey's spelling worries you, please read NEW CONTEST !!! :) What do you "like" about AVF ?. Then read post #75 in the same thread.

40 minutes hard yakka on a spell checker for a single paragraph is just too much to ask of anyone.

Limelight Freehand S/Custom Classic/StudioVape/PC Wood mods/VR Wood Mods/TMod/Reo/Floris Little Orca squonkers; Axiom hybrid; GP PAPS-X SS and Lux;PAPS Lux; GP Piccolo; Microstick; Gizmo; DRIFT M22; bOd Mecha
    Haku/Origen Little 16/Hadaly/Manta/Stumpy/Nectar/Derringer, Herons, Spheroids, Eviva, Sophias/SnP, MiniAtty, KFL+, Dripper Pro

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    Nevermind the spellchecker, oxey

Folks, if oxey's spelling worries you, please read NEW CONTEST !!! :) What do you "like" about AVF ?. Then read post #75 in the same thread.

40 minutes hard yakka on a spell checker for a single paragraph is just too much to ask of anyone.
    ABSO-FREEKIN-LUTELY ^^^^^

I dont care where ya come from , how gud u speel, whether you have a carrot up yer bum ,and a silver spoon in your mouth ... if yer hearts good . then ALL GOOD by me
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular

all vapors should watch.

EDIT: decided to not post
    supporter of genuine mods and attys

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    ABSO-FREEKIN-LUTELY ^^^^^

I dont care where ya come from , how gud u speel, whether you have a carrot up yer bum ,and a silver spoon in your mouth ... if yer hearts good . then ALL GOOD by me

i got my first order today and already had a big smile but that post just made it bigger pmsl
    Gresh11, spud and Mathy like this.

Thanks so much oxey for posting this Oxey. Being critical of spelling skills will be picked up on here no matter what it is about so don't worry about it. I could make the excuse that I was tired at the time but it's not really important is it.

http://forums.aussievapers.com/club-...ood-night.html

This video describes the bad effects of cigarette. Smokers must be care from this.
    margyb likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by oxey View Post
    not shore if this is the right plase for this but i think it's a very good video and gose a long way in providing some good evendince about how vaporing is way better.

i know us vaporers all ready know this but can be used as amo to shut nay sayers up

Vaping News: Seeing the effects of Tobacco Smoke and Ecig Vapor on Heart Cells - YouTube
    Thank you for posting this oxey
    I did watch the video about a year ago when it was first put out
    I thought the video was great especially as Dr Farsalinos is Greek and his second language is English
    I have worked with electron microscopes and studied cells so I understand exactly what the video was about
    It is just a shame that no one was funding his research back then
    I am sure SWOF would have done a wonderful job filming and editing that experiment if they had been around then

Link to ecigresearch site
    http://www.ecigarette-research.com/web/index.php/videos

And sorry to be of topic oxey

To Whom it concerns
    I did not ignore this thread
    I do not think DR Farsalinos is a F.....t after watching this video
    And I did tell a politician about Dr Farsalinos and the work he was doing ( The politician I met with was Andrew Wilkie )

I know you will be reading this
    Last edited by margyb; 09-01-14 at 01:33 AM.
    lozza 82 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast