Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Vapers responsibilities?

Vapers responsibilities?

So I posted a question asking about vapers rights.. and someone brought up an interesting point about not being able to have rights without responsibilty.. I guess that then brings up a question. What do you think vapers reponsibilities might be? Especially if as a community vapers are going more and more in the public eye?

AVF Regular
    Yea it really was me preaching about being responsible - drummed into my head as a teenager basically stop harping on about rights and take some responsibilities on kid. Slowly but surely........I can assume responsibilities no problem just ease off on the hard work. very unaustralian.

anyway copy paste......

What about vapers responsibilities, think of them before getting down to rights maybe?

I take on a weird responsibility of chain vaping at the doctors clinic in the waiting area, i have to go every month and the wait can be 30-90 mins and the waiting areas freaking massive, i always manage to attract interest i dont know if everyone just happens to sit near me that smokes but someone will talk to me about it and then theyre trapped haha! no im nice always old people ask if i strike a random doctor sometimes they havent heard of them, its odd.

Anyway I totally think doctors clinics should be places vapers should promote the hell out of vaping, doesnt matter how often you go, worst that can happen is you get told to stop, write them a letter and change doctor!!!

AVF Regular
    Vaping in an enclosed area full of sick people when we aren't fully aware of the effects of vaping doesn't seem overly responsible to me.

AVF Regular
    I have one, I am sure people have others.

I am responsible for the safe disposal of my used ecig gear and eliquid.

Batteries are recycled at my local battery world.
    I will have to come up with a better disposal of my used cartomizers.
    We put our Eliquid used paper towels in our compost bin (the one without the worms)
    mavinry4, lozza 82, Fatman and 5 others like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    That is so responsible of you Criss, I am so pleased to hear that no worms are being harmed Attachment 14115
    Noe and Fatman like this.

I vape openly in public places and where smoking's allowed but if I really need to vape while shopping etc ..I stealth vape or use the rest room... wouldn't dream of vaping in a medical est. any more than I'd use my mobile or use foul language ... it doesn't hurt to show others some consideration ( imo)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs308hjute View Post
    That is so responsible of you Criss, I am so pleased to hear that no worms are being harmed Attachment 14115
    There were some but they left and went to the more appealing one. (I would like to think we didn't kill them)
    Fatman and mrs308hjute like this.
    Colouring My World with Elegance
    Started Vaping 13th October, 2011

AVF Regular
    To do no harm.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    There were some but they left and went to the more appealing one. (I would like to think we didn't kill them)
    Just like when the childhood puppy went to stay at the "farm"

( BAD FM BAD ! )
    mrs308hjute likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Quote Originally Posted by Crisscross View Post
    I have one, I am sure people have others.

I am responsible for the safe disposal of my used ecig gear and eliquid.

Batteries are recycled at my local battery world.
    I will have to come up with a better disposal of my used cartomizers.
    We put our Eliquid used paper towels in our compost bin (the one without the worms)
    These are actually quite good suggestions.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast