Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Daily Mail (UK) article

AVF Regular

Daily Mail (UK) article

Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

Super Moderator
    Really positive article .... good to see one where the "OMG OMG OMG think of the children..its just as bad a smoking ...." brigade didnt get positive press
    GirlyPantz, margyb and Altered1 like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Dr Ashcroft has recently managed to have a code put on the national GP system so that doctors are now able to record patients using e-cigarettes. 'We need to start recording figures of patients using e-cigarettes and health changes as they swap over. The health gains are immense.

Read more: Now doctors say e-cigarettes do help you quit smoking, so why ban in public places? | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    yes, yes, yes. this is the only way any real long term data will be gathered. i like this guy.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Good article but you think Richard Hammond would have had something big and shiny LOL
    The Audi version of an e-cig at least
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    The worm has turned ? To see this type of article in a rag like the Daily Mail is ..... Dare I say it .... promising ?
    GirlyPantz and vaping_gal like this.

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    Great article,finally a positve spin in the press
    Driesy77 likes this.

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    GirlyPantz and Fatman like this.
    QUOTE=Fatman; I have licked many things ... some I am proud of , some I am not :(

AVF Regular
    its a trojan horse - on the surface yes its a nice article - the agenda tho is clearly to popularise the idea that ecigs are a pharmaceutical

'So we need to know the solutions are clean, we need to know the devices work and deliver nicotine effectively. Many smokers have said to me e-cigarettes didn't work for them and have resorted to smoking again; this could be because the product didn't deliver enough nicotine. We also need to make sure companies are promoting the health gains as an alternative to tobacco rather than advertising to children or as a lifestyle accessory.'

looks like big pharma have had the spin doctors working overtime to make sure big tobacco dont get too far with all of this

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy689 View Post
    While home invasion is not a nice thing , one can only hope the head injuries in this case , might actually be beneficial ..... god knows his head wasnt in the right place before it .....
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    I'm a member at UK Vapers and they dislike the Daily Mail because of the rubbish articles they keep publishing - there's a state of shock over at ukvapers.org atm!

Finally something that makes a bit of sense, and at completely the right time, given the vote coming up at some part of the EU Parliament

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast