Like Tree8Likes
  • 7 Post By mavinry4
  • 1 Post By margyb

Thread: Latest on EU Ecig Politics

Latest on EU Ecig Politics

1. Two scientists, Dr Farsalinos and Lynne Dawkins have written to the European Commission claiming that the EC misinterpreted their science, and used it as a basis for their e-cig regulation proposals.

Dr Farsalinos' Letter : The European Commission has misinterpreted my scientific research on nicotine in e-cigarettes
    Lynne Dawkins' Letter : http://dropproxy.com/f/5C4
    Clive Bates' Commentary : Guest blog: Lynne Dawkins puts the Commission straight « The counterfactual

2. Clive Bates has written a formal complaint to the European Ombudsman, claiming maladministration by European Union Government. This complaint is supported by over a dozen ecig Associations as well as several reputable members of the expert community. The European Ombudsman has stated that the Complaint will be evaluated by a lawyer, to see if it is admissible.

Link : EU tobacco directive and e-cigarettes: maladministration complaint to European Ombudsman « The counterfactual

3. European Vapers Associations from almost a dozen European countries have banded together to form the first joint statement of the European associations of users of the electronic cigarette.

Link: Première déclaration commune des associations européennes d

Which reminds me, does VAA have any plans to link up with NZ Vaper Associations, and the rest of the South Pacific Vapers?
    margyb, lozza 82, pgscott and 4 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Thanks for posting this mav (Only just saw it )
    I am so glad Clive Bates has complained to the European ombudsman ( i didnt know there was one )
    Lets hope they take notice
    mavinry4 likes this.