Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By leonardo
  • 1 Post By ElDubya
  • 1 Post By ElDubya

Thread: E-Cigarette Flavours 'Are Very Important for Quitting Smoking' - Dr. Farsalino

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me

E-Cigarette Flavours 'Are Very Important for Quitting Smoking' - Dr. Farsalino

Listen up EU - A new study published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (by Dr Fas) has provided more evidence in support of something vapers have known for a long time: that the variety of flavors available is integral to quitting smoking using e-cigs.

The paper (available in full for free) offers evidence that efforts to reduce the selection of flavors available in e-liquid (out of a misguided attempt to “protect the children”) are likely to be counter-productive for reducing smoking-related illness and death is your goal. Of course, every piece of research comes with limitations, but the core finding here is pretty hard to deny: flavors matter to adult vapers. Dear god,

Can you imagine if only tobacco e-liquid was available?? What a disaster

Read the good news here.

IJERPH | Free Full-Text | Impact of Flavour Variability on Electronic Cigarette Use Experience: An Internet Survey
    spanner likes this.

Super Moderator
    Leonardo ... dont be linking nicotine sales on our forum thru your links if you are indeed an Aussie seller, your nic sales are illegal and if you want to stay on here , please comply to all Vendor rules ( you can find them on the link in MY sig )
    We love participation on AVF , we hate shill posting to promote a business and psuedo-spam on the forum at the expense of VENDORS who do the right thing
    ( I have disabled your sig link )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Apologies, I spend a lot of my time here reading the articles and thought this one was worth posting a thread on. Obviously I did have a link on there and didn't think it would hurt. I don't have a problem with you deleting the link - totally understand. Thanks

Super Moderator
    Leigh, seeing as you are Australian (as you live in Airlie Beach), surely you know that supply of nicotine in Australia is illegal, right?

Super Moderator
    Also, in line with our "one user account only" rule, please choose the account I should ban :

leonardo
    Bayley Blake

Thank you for your time.