Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Channel 7 News - World Health Org Ecigarette Warning

Channel 7 News - World Health Org Ecigarette Warning

Dnar put something about this on another thread. (Sorry Dnar, I did ask you further about it but you didn't answer). It seems it is just on their web page but Dnar said he saw an add that it would be on the news in WA tonight??????

Electronic cigarette warning
    spud likes this.

AVF Regular
    It will be interesting to see what the full story is like. With the Today Tonight segment the promo was very negative, but the full piece was fairly balanced.

Is it only being shown in WA? That would be a bit suss, seeing as the WA gov't wants to ban ecigs.
    GirlyPantz, Gresh11, spud and 1 others like this.

I turned the telly on a couple of hours ago when Dnar spoke about it and have seen ads for the news but nothing about it in Victoria. News on now and no promos of it coming???? Maybe just WA or Justin Beiber makes bigger news by being off his nut and getting pulled over!
    Ghetto_Cowgirl and Rose like this.

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    The WHO are not interested in harm reduction, just the amount of $ that Big Pharma donates to keep the WHO running. It isn't surprising to see the WHO ignoring the factual research that has been done in regards to the safety of inhalation of PG & VG.
    Take out the flavors & then the only thing you are left with is PG, VG & nicotine, possibly a small amount of water &/or some small amount of alcohol.
    There is very real factual data on all 3 of these substances, the WHO knows this & by ignoring it, it is obvious the WHO is under pressure from PB to down play the benefits of vaping.
    GirlyPantz, spud, lou and 2 others like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

I will be out helping a friend when it airs. Set to record...
    GirlyPantz, margyb and Mathy like this.
    Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

Obviously you know something I don't Noe. Where did that come from, what are you referring to?
    Anyway, back on topic. The news is up to sport now so it's not in Victoria. Justin must be much more important to the peeps than some crap about ecigs.

AVF Regular
    Bloody hell. That's the last time i sit through channel 7 news. SMH.
    Mathy likes this.

$3642 Spent on Vaping

AVF Regular
    Ok stay away from this product and be stuck on cigs which we all no is laced in cancer causing chemicals.This will be the same crap as on today tonight as in aus we still haven't gone through clinical testing so they can't say yes or no on it's health benefits.The only positive I see is it gets it out for smokers to see so if they want to quit they will do there own research on it and find so far the benefits look a hell of a lot better then sucking on stinkies!i had a guy come into work today and tell me ecigs are worse than synthetic dope for you!!!Where the hell do they come up with this crap????
    greazy, GirlyPantz and spud like this.

Pharma owns the WHO and they've had some very profitable partnerships.

Remember the swine flu hysteria, they made billions .....

The reality behind the swine flu conspiracy — RT Russian politics

Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    Ok stay away from this product and be stuck on cigs which we all no is laced in cancer causing chemicals.This will be the same crap as on today tonight as in aus we still haven't gone through clinical testing so they can't say yes or no on it's health benefits.The only positive I see is it gets it out for smokers to see so if they want to quit they will do there own research on it and find so far the benefits look a hell of a lot better then sucking on stinkies!i had a guy come into work today and tell me ecigs are worse than synthetic dope for you!!!Where the hell do they come up with this crap????
    Yeah! I will put on my tin foil hat when I watch Today Tonight, tonight. You can never be too precauttious, especially in the nanny state.
    Toddosh likes this.
    Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast