Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By pgscott
  • 1 Post By margyb
  • 2 Post By Mathy
  • 3 Post By Up in vapour

Thread: Big U.S. Cities Foment Baseless, Superstitious Fear Of Electronic Cigarettes

Big U.S. Cities Foment Baseless, Superstitious Fear Of Electronic Cigarettes

Good article in Forbes: - Big U.S. Cities Foment Baseless, Superstitious Fear Of Electronic Cigarettes - Forbes

AVF Regular
    Good on him Dr Gilbert Ross

But making e-cigs inaccessible for desperate smokers by inane restrictions will send this message: “Keep on smoking.” To those who say, “We just don’t know what might happen,” I respond, we sure do know what happens with the real ones: almost half a million dead American smokers every year.

Gilbert Ross, M.D. is Medical and Executive Director of the American Council on Science and Health.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    Well it has all the warm and fuzzies, and Dr. Gilbert Ross has spoken eloquently, but Forbes is a business magazine and more closely aligned with the stock market, than the health market. And who is best aligned to make money from e-cigalikes? I don't need an LED lighting up to make me feel like I'm 'smoking'. The major problem with all of the politics around PVs is Big T and Big P. Between the two of them, how's one supposed to know whether they're coming or going?????
    GirlyPantz and lou like this.

sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, But here's Dr Ross
    GirlyPantz, margyb and Old Dog like this.