Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Letter from the publisher of Silicon Chip

Letter from the publisher of Silicon Chip

Picked up the last copy of Silicon Chip I will ever buy today. Have been getting tired of the nonsense Leo Simpson has been writing over the past few years, its clear he is a ludite.

Read this piece of shit here E-cigarettes - a new way for smokers to poison themselves - February 2014 - Silicon Chip Online

What a load of bollocks. His research must be very limited. I might just buy next months edition to read the backlash from readers, and it won't be the first time.
    Vaping does not resemble poisonous tobacco smoking, it is a safe replacement.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

AVF Regular
    So we are all schizophrenic then ? Can't see any benefit in vaping over smokes huh ? what a toss pot

Gaffer Tape is like The Force - it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together

Without specific approval, No one has permission to quote me outside of AVF

AVF Regular
    OMG!! O.M.F.G!!! who the hell is this w@nker??? my blood pressure just shot up to dangerously high levels. i am not a violent person, but let me tell you, if this misinformed, ignorant, moronic excuse for a writer walked thru my front door right now, i'd brain the prick. seriously.

AVF Regular
    Well I have heard and seen everything today LOL ( yes I am yellin)

And now this

For those suffering from schizophrenia cigarettes can moderate the symptoms For these unfortunate people, e-cigarettes can be an advantage in reducing nicotine stains on their fingers, tooth discolouration and decay and so on.

God give me strength they would not be freaking out over yellow stains on fingers and teeth

I wish I could find the tell someone to eff off thread but cant use effin search engine and havent been able to effin use it for days

Off to look in medicine cabinet for drugs for myself
    Starting to hear voices too

Last edited by margyb; 01-02-14 at 09:21 PM.

AVF Regular
    Found some drugs Laxettes
    That should take my mind off the crap I have seen today

Just kidding
    GirlyPantz likes this.

Leo (wanker) is a well know electronics editor. I have watched his writings deteriate into complete rubbish over the years. I have gone from huge respect to negative 200% respect recently. Its time he turned his type writer off and retired.

Silicon Chip Website - About - Silicon Chip Online

Search for him and you will find a lot of subscribers and writers fed up with his political views and rants, as well as other issues...
    GirlyPantz, margyb and Rossco like this.

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

AVF Regular
    GirlyPantz, margyb and Mathy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by margyb View Post
    Well I have heard and seen everything today LOL ( yes I am yellin)

And now this

For those suffering from schizophrenia cigarettes can moderate the symptoms For these unfortunate people, e-cigarettes can be an advantage in reducing nicotine stains on their fingers, tooth discolouration and decay and so on.

God give me strength they would not be freaking out over yellow stains on fingers and teeth

I wish I could find the tell someone to eff off thread but cant use effin search engine and havent been able to effin use it for days

Off to look in medicine cabinet for drugs for myself
    Starting to hear voices too
    Sorry! I didn't mean to upset you. It upset me also... I am writing to Leo and hopefully he will publish my "letter to the editor" as they do normally. The last thing we or the general public need is hyperbole like this. Talk about misinformation.....

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

AVF Regular
    Lol funniest read in a whilst .. pity the author is a silicon chip writer and not getting with the program.. even forbes is mostly on board with the idea .. this writer should be fired or sent to some fanatical religious magazine where his views might get some respect
    spud likes this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Quote Originally Posted by rebelagainstthemachine View Post
    Lol funniest read in a whilst .. pity the author is a silicon chip writer and not getting with the program.. even forbes is mostly on board with the idea .. this writer should be fired or sent to some fanatical religious magazine where his views might get some respect
    He is the top dog!

Replace, not resemble.

Safe, not toxic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast