Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Aussie ANTZ want to vaccinate our children against nicotine

Aussie ANTZ want to vaccinate our children against nicotine

They're a sick bunch of people ..... eugenics, anyone ?

22% of Australian tobacco controlers support genital mutilation

Ok, as you might have guessed, that is not true. (Presumably.) But I did get your attention to make the point that they favor something that is equivalent to genital mutilation. That is not some hyperbolic Godwin-esque comparison. There really is a pretty exact analogy, even if the harm caused differs quantitatively.

I have been meaning to search my archives for important posts that have not been read as many times as they deserve. The great tweeter, @TobaccoTacticss -- whose readership has doubled in the last week and a half (you're welcome :-), helped me choose where to start by posting this table from this survey of Australian tobacco controllers. It shows that 22% expressed support or strong support for "Vaccinating children and/or adolescents against the effects of nicotine to prevent the uptake of tobacco use."

My archive post in question is here, in which I observed:

Most of the discussion about the topic is not about the rational adult making an informed decision, but about involuntarily inflicting the vaccine [a drug that would -- theoretically permanently -- eliminate the body's ability to respond to nicotine] on kids. Those proposing it tend to gloss over that "involuntary" bit, and failure to even address this is a serious ethical problem in itself. But, of course, unless we are talking about a current user who is wanting to quit, this is the only interpretation. Either the kid is already choosing to not use nicotine, in which case he would see no reason to accept the side effects, or he is currently choosing to use nicotine, in which case he would prefer to avoid the vaccine.

Of course, we take actions that restrict kids' choices all the time. But there is something rather different when the method involves altering their bodies to make it impossible to enjoy a particular choice (and that choice is not "inflict violence on others" or "commit suicide" or something of that nature). If the effect were permanent, I think this would be an ethical no-brainer. I suspect that a permanent effect is the goal of those pursuing research on this vaccine, and inflicting that on someone would clearly be unethical. No, that is too mild -- it would be utterly appalling.

Consider the other example (the only other one I can think of) in which adults permanently alter the body of a child to prevent the child from engaging in a behavior that entails some costs, and where they (the adults) do not approve of the kids enjoying the benefits: the mutilation of girls' genitals practiced in some African communities, which you have no doubt read about. Before anyone who cannot follow a logical argument flips out, I will point out that I am not claiming that either the damage done or the loss of benefits from the vaccine is as great as that from genital mutilation. But the motivation and implications are otherwise similar: enjoyment of sex/nicotine by youth is considered evil by those in power for some reason; the benefits of sex/nicotine result in temptation that can be removed by altering someone's body to diminish the benefits; yes, the behaviors that are thus prevented can increase risks of disease, but this does not appear to be the genuine motivation (e.g., because there are other ways to avoid disease that the proponents oppose). I suspect that never in my life have I had a conversation with someone who thinks that genital mutilation is anything other than appalling, so why is there no hint of such ethical concern directed at the nicotine vaccine?
    EP-ology by Carl V. Phillips: 22% of Australian tobacco controlers support genital mutilation

AVF Regular
    WTF? Next they will try for the gay vaccine and the mandatory abortions for the poor and what ever other sick fantasy they can come up with ... actually thinking about it.. wasnt thier some talk some time ago about chipping babies so we have all details about them and can track thier "saftey"? sio not that surprising really
    Last edited by rebelagainstthemachine; 03-02-14 at 12:49 PM.
    Fatman, davee and spud like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    I can't remember where I read it, but don't human need nicotine or a derivative thereof, something to do with Vitamin B3? Mind boggles at the problems a vaccine could cause

Any "vaccine" would permanently alter a child's brain chemistry, with no idea how this would effect the rest of their cognitive functioning later in life, this is just wrong on so many levels. Mind you, there is a precedent with drugging children to make them fit within the current society's view of "normal", ritalin anyone???

We really do live in a very sick world. This just exposes how much these ANTZ are infected.
    Fatman, davee, Mathy and 2 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

Super Moderator
    My Gaster is flabbed and my smack is gobbed.... it speaks volumes for the elevated position these groups hold themselves in when they think this is even a possibility .... Vaccines are for illnesses you have no control over , I mean you cant grab a 2 year old and say ... "make sure you don't go near diptheria darling "
    By failing so dismally at their societal manipulation , they want to resort to chemical warfare ?.. because that's what this is , a social ill that they have waged war on , without notifying the Hague of the intent to use chemical weapons !
    davee, spud, Mathy and 2 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    it is especially ridiculous when you consider this - Nicotine and Depression
    davee, spud, Mathy and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Lol not so silly .. even if they were to get a nic vaccine there is billions to be made from depression .. and if mathy is right and we actually need some nic to function then there is potential billions more to be made... Think about all the people involved in depression ... pharma, govts, doctors, social workers, hospitals, networks, health foods and more .. so not so silly .. sheesh and depressed people often think they are alone tinfoil hat off now

Quote Originally Posted by kay67kay View Post
    it is especially ridiculous when you consider this - Nicotine and Depression
    spud and Mathy like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

Retired Account
    B3 was first isolated during oxidation of nicotine from tobacco and was thus given the name nicotinic acid vitamin, shortened to niacin. It is not, however, the same as or even closely related to the molecule nicotine. Niacin, as nicotinic acid or niacinamide, is converted in the body to the active forms, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD) and a phosphorylated form (NADP).
    Vitamin B3
    Fatman, spud, Mathy and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dog View Post
    Australian tobacco controlers support genital mutilation
    To compare vaccination against nicotine to genital mutilation is a pretty bloody long bow to draw and smacks of sensationalism.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    so would a vaccine against nicotine equate to a vaccine against b3? if so, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. or more like lets cut off our kids noses to spite ... whose faces? possible future smokers'?
    spud likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast