Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By vaping_gal
  • 1 Post By disley
  • 3 Post By vaping_gal
  • 2 Post By Donna
  • 4 Post By Duke916
  • 1 Post By vaping_gal

Thread: are party donations more important than the health of the population?

are party donations more important than the health of the population?

Report: Are Party Donations more important than the health of the population? | theglobalindependent.com
    warning, this article is pretty old and its very long but it breaks down how things work in the real world

DONATIONS FROM E-CIGARETTE MANUFACTURERS -
    $0

TAXES

Of course, as we covered earlier, the e-cigarette does NOT CONTAIN A TOBACCO PRODUCT. This means that it CANNOT BE TAXED under Australian Tobacco Excise. This provides even further incentive to sweep what appears to be a safe, cheap and effective method for smokers to quit, under the carpet.

This entire situation appears to be a clear case of negligence towards the health of the Australian people, which is being compromised by political party donations and taxes to help cover budget mismanagement and pay for election promises. Hopefully the mainstream will bring this sad state of affairs to a wider audience soon.
    margyb, Olfella, spud and 2 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Where do you go to buy a politician?
    Do we have any members living in Canberra, that can nip down to parliament house and put a lay-by on one for us?
    vaping_gal likes this.

if the govt tries to ban ecigs or nic imports I think a class action suit might be in order. you cant put peoples health at stake with a corrupt cover up and not have consequences. anyone who gets copd from this point on could blame the govt for keeping ecigs under wraps and making it so hard to access the juice. all these political donations from big pharma are blood money.

Good find Vaping Gal. I think I need my morning brain for this one.
    Old Dog and vaping_gal like this.

it seems the pharmaceutical industry is far more powerful and corrupt than bt ever was, all while pretending to be "the good guys"

AVF Regular
    We are talking about drug dealers here. Are any of them "good guys"? Well except Cheech and Chong Those guys are ok.
    Old Dog, Olfella, spud and 1 others like this.

I hate the fact I have to take medication because it's going into these greedy motherfuckers pockets
    Gresh11 likes this.