Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: puppy dies

puppy dies

Dog dies from acute nicotine poisoning after chewing up its owners e-cigarette | Mail Online

Sounds more like puppy dies because of irresponsible owner to me.

He didn't chew on the ecig. The owner left the bottle where the puppy could get to it. Here is his FB account.....

Keith Sutton
    About 6 weeks ago I started "vapping" smoking an e cigarette that uses fluid with pure nicotine in it, yesterday evening my dogs, one a 14 week old puppy were playing in the dining room then all went quiet, either means sleep or up to no good, I went to see what was happening and to my horror, pup had somehow got hold of a bottle of e liquid and had managed to pierce the bottle, the resulting smear of nicotine on her tooth claimed her life this morning after being at the vets all night, the e fluid is lethal be warned, there appears to be no cure, and the lids are not child proof lids, please please share this as nicotine is a lethal poison and people should be warned

And the d*ckhead is worried about them not having child proof lids?
    grouse and lorie444 like this.

AVF Regular
    A smear of nic on a dogs tooth killed it!!! I highly doubt that that would be enough to kill a dog.My dog ate a whole pack of cigies once and it had a spew but didn't die,He must be vaping some heavy stuff

AVF Regular
    So now its what about the puppies in stead of the children? FFS grow up dont leave your crap lying around the house if you have small or dumb creatures roaming around .. its that simple
    Toddosh, Olfella, spud and 2 others like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

AVF Regular
    BULLSHIT a "smear of nicotine on her tooth," more like the poor thing chewed an entire 15ml bottle. Pineapple this dude and his bullshit story. THE OWNER is at fault for leaving the bottle within reach of the pup.

Friggen idiots. This is negligence on the owners part.
    I have a curious idiot cat, do you know where I keep my juice? Locked in a bloody desk drawer because she's a skank and gets at my vape gear and knocks it onto the floor.

Pineapple people who don't know how to have pets, pineapple people who don't take responsibility for their OWN COCKUPS! and finally pineapple the media.
    Toddosh, porkchop, spud and 6 others like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

None of my dogs have ever had a problem getting around child-proof lids but, I must admit, I've never been able to teach them to read warning labels.
    Robray, spud, Donna and 1 others like this.

Terrible thing to happen (being a dog lover and all), but if this had been any other type (the dozens) of poisonous liquids you would find around the house, would any of us be hearing about it? I'm sure 1000's of pets die yearly from ingesting things around the house and don't make the news. My mums dog died from choking on a chicken neck, maybe we should ban them?

Cheers
    Darren
    grouse and lorie444 like this.

Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

AVF Regular
    No different if it was a bottle of prescribed pills rather than nic.. Dangerous items need to be held out of reach of all "animals" - two and four legged.
    grouse, margyb, Rynxa and 4 others like this.
    Sent by DaveJ

Sorry, I don't have a witty signature.

My friends puppy died after eating 12 chocolate easter eggs, left around for the kids to find, only puppy found them first. Horrible way to go for the poor thing, chocolate is very poisonous for dogs.

This was also a case of ignorant and unthinking owner, just like the story in the OP.
    grouse, Rynxa, DaveJ and 1 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post

Keith Sutton
    About 6 weeks ago I started "vapping" smoking an e cigarette that uses fluid with pure nicotine in it..........
    Vapping? Smoking an e-cig? Pure nicotine?

Good grief. That poor pup was doomed from the minute this pineapple-wit became it's owner
    grouse, gtadmin, mavinry4 and 7 others like this.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast