Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: puppy dies

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    416

    puppy dies

    Dog dies from acute nicotine poisoning after chewing up its owners e-cigarette | Mail Online

    Sounds more like puppy dies because of irresponsible owner to me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Sth East
    Posts
    1,686
    He didn't chew on the ecig. The owner left the bottle where the puppy could get to it. Here is his FB account.....

    Keith Sutton
    About 6 weeks ago I started "vapping" smoking an e cigarette that uses fluid with pure nicotine in it, yesterday evening my dogs, one a 14 week old puppy were playing in the dining room then all went quiet, either means sleep or up to no good, I went to see what was happening and to my horror, pup had somehow got hold of a bottle of e liquid and had managed to pierce the bottle, the resulting smear of nicotine on her tooth claimed her life this morning after being at the vets all night, the e fluid is lethal be warned, there appears to be no cure, and the lids are not child proof lids, please please share this as nicotine is a lethal poison and people should be warned


    And the d*ckhead is worried about them not having child proof lids?
    grouse and lorie444 like this.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,825
    A smear of nic on a dogs tooth killed it!!! I highly doubt that that would be enough to kill a dog.My dog ate a whole pack of cigies once and it had a spew but didn't die,He must be vaping some heavy stuff

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    5,975
    So now its what about the puppies in stead of the children? FFS grow up dont leave your crap lying around the house if you have small or dumb creatures roaming around .. its that simple
    Toddosh, Olfella, spud and 2 others like this.
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland






    Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs











  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,140
    BULLSHIT a "smear of nicotine on her tooth," more like the poor thing chewed an entire 15ml bottle. Pineapple this dude and his bullshit story. THE OWNER is at fault for leaving the bottle within reach of the pup.

    Friggen idiots. This is negligence on the owners part.
    I have a curious idiot cat, do you know where I keep my juice? Locked in a bloody desk drawer because she's a skank and gets at my vape gear and knocks it onto the floor.

    Pineapple people who don't know how to have pets, pineapple people who don't take responsibility for their OWN COCKUPS! and finally pineapple the media.
    Toddosh, porkchop, spud and 6 others like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    416
    None of my dogs have ever had a problem getting around child-proof lids but, I must admit, I've never been able to teach them to read warning labels.
    Robray, spud, Donna and 1 others like this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    353
    Terrible thing to happen (being a dog lover and all), but if this had been any other type (the dozens) of poisonous liquids you would find around the house, would any of us be hearing about it? I'm sure 1000's of pets die yearly from ingesting things around the house and don't make the news. My mums dog died from choking on a chicken neck, maybe we should ban them?

    Cheers
    Darren
    grouse and lorie444 like this.




    Remember when the only trolls you had to deal with were under a bridge, and trying to eat your goats?

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Perth, Southern Suburbs
    Posts
    587
    No different if it was a bottle of prescribed pills rather than nic.. Dangerous items need to be held out of reach of all "animals" - two and four legged.
    grouse, margyb, Rynxa and 4 others like this.
    Sent by DaveJ

    Sorry, I don't have a witty signature.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Esperance Western Australia
    Posts
    3,627
    My friends puppy died after eating 12 chocolate easter eggs, left around for the kids to find, only puppy found them first. Horrible way to go for the poor thing, chocolate is very poisonous for dogs.

    This was also a case of ignorant and unthinking owner, just like the story in the OP.
    grouse, Rynxa, DaveJ and 1 others like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.






    STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

  10. #10
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    862
    Quote Originally Posted by Donna View Post

    Keith Sutton
    About 6 weeks ago I started "vapping" smoking an e cigarette that uses fluid with pure nicotine in it..........
    Vapping? Smoking an e-cig? Pure nicotine?

    Good grief. That poor pup was doomed from the minute this pineapple-wit became it's owner
    grouse, gtadmin, mavinry4 and 7 others like this.

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 04:18 PM.