Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By Mathy
  • 2 Post By spud

Thread: TVECA Does it Again!

AVF Regular

TVECA Does it Again!

Some of you may remember the above organisation writing to the relevant EU person and stating that they supported the rather unworkable legislation regarding e-cigs.

They've once again written and expressed the same position. This will be a disaster for the smaller businesses involved in the e-cig industry. This Blog explains things clearly and has relevant links to the letters etc. The thing is, companies like Flavour Art are members of TVECA, so perhaps there is a role to play for our small community, in helping our fellow vapers in the EU, by boycotting TVECA members ?

redheadfullofsteam | coming down upon the opponents of vaping with great vengeance and furious anger
    margyb, Old Dog, Olfella and 1 others like this.

I wont buy Flavour Art concentrates for this reason, (its the only member of TVECA that I've ever bought anything off), we need to support our fellow vapers in Europe and the UK, because if this legislation gets passed in the EU, it will give the greedy and puritanical encouragement that they can do the same here, without protest.
    margyb and Mathy like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13