Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Hervey Bay authorities cracking down on illegal e-cigarettes

Hervey Bay authorities cracking down on illegal e-cigarettes

A friend just alerted me to this: Hervey Bay authorities cracking down on illegal e-cigarettes | Fraser Coast Chronicle

Of particular interest, is this statment: " There are no legal ways of importing e-cigarettes containing nicotine into Queensland.

Residents can surrender their liquid nicotine products to their local community pharmacy for destruction."

What a crock of pineapple.
    vaping_gal likes this.

Super Moderator
    Might have something to do with that wonderful Doyen of facebook and her empire of cigalike distribution she had going on there .... in which case they all WERE illegal

the key in that whole story is illegal/importing/electronic cigarettes WITH nicotine

Nothing to do with us Law Abiding Vapers... Smug grin ... I hope they raided her and threw the book at her

( this was the little lady a while back tried to storm AVF after plying her wares on facebook . Bad Bad lady )
    margyb, spud, maggie and 1 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Retired Account
    That's the strongest thing I've read yet.. not good
    avtek likes this.

That's who I thought it was Fatman, but they story says a 34-year-old Hervey Bay man, so either someone else from the same house, or an entirely different entity....lol
    Fatman likes this.

Was also just a report on Win News Wide Bay.

Super Moderator
    I literally just finished watching a story on WIN news about ecigs being illegal, poisonous and to hand your ejuice in to pharmacies for disposal.

snap Stewey
    Ingrid

Quote Originally Posted by rockmoose View Post
    Is Ingrid the only one who thinks my penis looks slightly vaginal?

I should say though that Hervey Bay has a pretty big ecig business. The one woman I spoke to down there admitted to me that she regularly imports 300 bottles of 50ml per month!

Not good, I have had a lot of people coming up to me recently, telling me how bad they are. For real, do you have any concept of cigarettes???

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotus View Post
    That's who I thought it was Fatman, but they story says a 34-year-old Hervey Bay man, so either someone else from the same house, or an entirely different entity....lol
    Or her hubby

Innocent housewives make the best marketers on social media ( " but I am just a struggling parent making ends meet .... ")

I agree this is a bad thing for vaping , but it was GOING to happen ... these cowboys left the coppers and feds no choice ... Good to see they are being charged under the correct act tho ... The black market ,, esp in QLD will not be happy .... legitimate sellers had raids a while back to make sure they were on the up and up ... seems the authorities are now moving in the RIGHT direction
    IMO of course
    margyb, CMB, essiemessy and 4 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Well by the sounds of it they were selling nic which is illegal right now yes. But telling people who may not have even been aware of the law to hand in nic for destruction? And the huge false statement about importation is a total lie. Obviously they've done no research on it
    essiemessy and vaping_gal like this.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast