• 5 Post By mavinry4

Thread: Fox news some e-cig stuff positive

AVF Regular

Fox news some e-cig stuff positive

Fox News Why does government want to regulate e cigarettes - YouTube
    GirlyPantz and DEATHGUYJ like this.

AVF Regular
    just wow lol and it was on a Fox News broadcast
    GirlyPantz, coopz and simonp_au like this.

aussie squonk box - the punisher - sig 100 watt - tesla series modded - vampire 26650 - modded chana - kamry 200 watt
    my etsy DEATHware

AVF Regular
    When Fox News is asking why you aren't sciencing hard enough, you really aren't sciencing hard enough.

Edit for clarity's sake:
    I am referring to the anti-vaping proponents. They make a lot of arguments that are not based on science, or outdated pseudo-science.
    Last edited by Rynxa; 26-02-14 at 07:59 AM.
    GirlyPantz, DEATHGUYJ and spud like this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

There isn't just no evidence of passive vapour being harmful, there's actually evidence that it isn't harmful.

The only reason why anti-smoking groups want indoor vaping banned is because they consider mere usage of ecigs a form of advertising, and it undermines their denormalisation plan. But they know that would never hold up, so they bring to the table this bullcrap fear mogering and uncertainty of safety.

But the indoor vaping issue is only slightly a thing I care about. The priority for me is easy access and availability of vaping products. Besides, I don't want vaping to become something that someone does next to me while I'm trying to enjoy some delicious garlic prawns in a nice restauarant. And anyway, whenever some state decides to force vapers to hang out with the smokers, I simply think it's not all bad, as the more that smokers are exposed to the sight of vaping products, the greater the chance they'll want to try it.

Personally, I think both sides of the debate are too extreme. Anti-ecig people want vaping completely banned indoors, whilst pro-ecig people say we should be able to vape anywhere. The debate is rediculous. Private businesses should be able to decide for themselves, and if I owned a restaurant business or bar, I'd have vaping and non-vaping allocated areas. It's a no-brainer, and both sides need to learn to compromise.

It's for public convenience, not public health.
    Last edited by mavinry4; 26-02-14 at 06:38 AM.