Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By DogMan
  • 2 Post By mavinry4
  • 1 Post By mathsguy

Thread: Vic Election 29th Nov 2014-Promote Vaping Awareness to Candidates?

AVF Regular

Vic Election 29th Nov 2014-Promote Vaping Awareness to Candidates?

I emailed my local member yesterday for clarity on the legality of nic, and what clauses it actually falls under. Being the dip shit I am I emailed the wrong division and it has been forwarded to my ACTUAL member.

But it got me thinking that we have an opportunity to contact prospective members on their stance, and both make them aware of vaping and our views, as well a sotentially basing votes on the stance of candidates in our area.

Thoughts?
    mathsguy, mavinry4 and Jessamine like this.
    "Vapers- The evangelical vegans of the smoking community"
    Quote Originally Posted by btobw View Post
    1 vote for DogMan because squonkers, dogs, chooks and brevity

Always good to remind politicians that Tobacco Harm Reduction is a human right.

And it's time that the Government stops violating the rights of every Australian who's addicted to tobacco smoke.

Which reminds me, we have a new Human Rights Commissoner, Tim Wilson, who is not very much liked by Simeon Chimpman, which may be a positive sign for us.
    Jessamine and DogMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    Always good to remind politicians that Tobacco Harm Reduction is a human right.

And it's time that the Government stops violating the rights of every Australian who's addicted to tobacco smoke.

Which reminds me, we have a new Human Rights Commissoner, Tim Wilson, who is not very much liked by Simeon Chimpman, which may be a positive sign for us.
    I'd love to see Vapers Australia have contact with this fellow!!!
    On a two month buying ban starting 21/01/14 - time to stop buying and start reviewing!!!

Good idea *if* we are able to demonstrate some sort of electoral pain can be delivered a priori - time to commission some proper polling perhaps?
    DogMan likes this.