Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 2 Post By mavinry4
  • 1 Post By mrsgruffy
  • 1 Post By Nakor
  • 1 Post By sushiaddiction

Thread: Why volume Limits are Stupid

Why volume Limits are Stupid

Had the MEPs in Europe consulted actual consumers, they would know this.

Last edited by mavinry4; 01-03-14 at 09:10 AM.

Retired Account
    And the environment! Very short sighted, considering the explosive growth of vaping across the world. All those 10mL disposable plastic bottles going into landfill Reminds me of McDonalds years ago.. with their polystyrene burger boxes. There was an outcry by consumers and they went to cardboard.
    mavinry4 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    And the environment! Very short sighted, considering the explosive growth of vaping across the world. All those 10mL disposable plastic bottles going into landfill Reminds me of McDonalds years ago.. with their polystyrene burger boxes. There was an outcry by consumers and they went to cardboard.
    Precisely. Maybe this pic needs updating to include 10mL bottles?

Last edited by mavinry4; 01-03-14 at 09:27 AM.
    davee and mrsgruffy like this.

Retired Account
    I heard a very interesting thing on the radio yesterday about recycling plastic bottles with their lids on. They end up in land fill and the liquid trapped inside will be there for ever. Apparently that's a bad thing, but I'm not bright enough to understand why it's an issue? Dr. Karl sort of explained it, but not in terms that I understood. I'm guessing when I wonder if bottles submitted to recycling plants with their lids on are rejected and end up in landfill and because water is precious and we are running out of it.... but I'm sorry, that's as far as I get. All that eliquid with nicotine in it being dumped every day. It would be a bottle every couple of days for millions of people worldwide. 1/2 a mL or so of eliquid left in the bottle? 500,000 mLs of eliquid containing nicotine dumped in landfill every 2 days for every 1 million vapers.

I think we're living on this planet as if we have another planet to go to when we break this one.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    Is it wrong to think that if they were actually smart enough to do some research before making stupid laws, then they'd be too smart to be in politics?

Looks like squonking will get very popular over there.
    davee likes this.

AVF Regular
    i think its all about giving the 'impression' of regulation/control...i mean look at the menthol cigarette ban..another rule based on dodgy spurious research

N Sydney, Aus, Earth, Milky Way, Virgo Supercluster
    Was watching vapour trails. They mentioned they think the 2ml refillable cartridge rule only applies to cartridges containing nicotine. So they can sell 2ml+ clearos & RBA if not intended for use with nicotine.

Stupid rules by uniformed narrow minded people.
    Updated info post: TPD – provisions relating to e-cigarettes The counterfactual
    Last edited by sushiaddiction; 01-03-14 at 11:51 AM.
    margyb likes this.

]6⁹.12[