Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By izmali
  • 2 Post By Master Sergeant

Thread: Facebook 'Ecig' groups advertising

Facebook 'Ecig' groups advertising

Hi all,

This might be another example of poking a sleeping bear, has anyone heard of them or not? This is their grab on a local 'Buy Swap and Sell' page:

How many times have you made a NEW YEARS resolution to give up the smokes?..... and FAILED!!
    Get your ECIG Kit Now, and instead of failing you will succeed the easy way, save money and improve your health.
    Haven't Heard of electronic cigarettes yet ? No smell, no tar, no lighters & no ashtrays but still have the same satisfaction of a standard cigarette minus the 4000 chemicals, and a fraction of the cost of cigarettes..
    Available in Winfield, Peter Jackson , Benson & Hedges, Menthol and so on.
    Available in 0mg ,8mg , 12mg, 16mg
    So why not join the social page of 2000 plus Australians switching to the healthier alternative today!

They
    don't actually say the word nicotine but we can only assume that's what 'mg' means!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/477512918951652/

Super Moderator
    FarceBook is full of clowns jumping on the "I can make heaps of dosh outta ecigs" bandwagon ... a POX on them all I say !!!

As much as I hate bringing authorities attention to vaping , I really hope they start there and start raiding those clowns before respectable vapers ( ie those who import for own use ) and shops (legitimate vendors )....
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    This is the same one we witch hunted last year and it started a shit fight lol
    Fatman likes this.
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Sure is..there's a daughter hawking her stuff too on another site...that's the mole that went off tap when she got hell on here...part of the Hervey Bay inbreed club

AVF Regular
    "Available in 0mg ,8mg , 12mg, 16mg"

Mg of what, kitten poo? it's NIC
    so temped to report them...
    Last edited by Master Sergeant; 04-03-14 at 08:12 PM.
    <"When ever I can I will try and give back to fellow Vapers as they have given to me." Master Sergeant Nov 2013>