Need some help? Advice? ATACA

Hi guys. Im new to vaping, 2 weeks not one cigarette and never looking back

I want everyone I know to switch to ecigs and am very interested in doing whatever I can to help others! A lot of the people I know who are smokers don't speak english at home and arent very computer savvy so when I mention the internet they lose hope. I want to be able to help these people change their lives!

I saw that in the NT apparently I can apply for some kind of permit for s7? Any information regarding this would be fantastic.

On a side note, I would like to donate the $10 to have those letters sent to the appropriate goverment officials and be the first in Darwin to do so!

Could someone point me in the right direction of where to donate as I cant seem to find it .

Thanks guys and keep on vaping!

Sik
    Vazza i wouldn't bother with the permit tbh. NT have shown no interest in ecigs anyway.

Hmm i can't seem to find the link to the aussie ash campaign either maybe soundasleep will oblige
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

AVF Regular
    This should be the link you need http://smokescreen.info/just-the-fac...ieash-campaign

Welcome aboard too, like Sik said don't bother with the permit, I am guessing you don't have a ligitimate claim that would allow you to possess a permit anyhow and you can bet it won't be cheap. Even if you were a vet the permit still wouldn't allow human use of the nicotine so you would be in breach of the conditions. The permit is useless and just a way to fob us off really, we are not using the nic under the terms set out for schedule 7 permit, more like schedules 2 through 4 for which it is unapproved. Saddly it is the frustration of every vaper and a battle long fought and far from over
    Last edited by GirlyPantz; 14-10-11 at 02:02 AM.