• 2 Post By Noe
  • 1 Post By BrianS
  • 2 Post By Noe
  • 3 Post By maggie
  • 1 Post By Mushman

Thread: VP Live radio show about the new EU regulations

Noe
    AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder Chief Snus scientist
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.

VP Live radio show about the new EU regulations

Dimitri's guest, Dr Farsolinos joins the VP live team, along with an international panel speaking about the new EU regulations & what it means for vaping & harm reduction: https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/dark-day-in-europe
    margyb and spud like this.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

Sent from my kickass gaming PC using keyboard & fingers.

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

Vape Hard or go home and Vape Hard!

I'd rather be sneezing than wheezing!

AVF Regular
    also have a listen to kevin's show from Sunday, greg connely ( spelling maybe) makes a very good speach regarding the proposed absorbtion / dosage legislation.
    Mushman likes this.

Noe
    In the deep dark recesses of your mind! .. Prophet of the Vapeoligists & keeper of the sacred Bewdy.
    I have to say that these regulations, when they come in effect, are absolutely crazy!

You all probably know by now of the 20mg/ml EU limit but here's some stuff you may not know:
    Things like Kayfuns & KFL, almost every Genesis atty ever made, dripping attties, cartos(possibly), carto tanks & any clearo or atty that can hold more than 2ml of juice, will be illegal in Europe.
    If the device holds juice & can leak when being filled or in use, it will be banned, if the device can hold more than 2ml of juice it will be banned, any bottle of juice larger than 10ml - banned.
    Officially #1 Customer and Supporter of Essiemessy's Custom made Glass Drip Tips!
    Essie's Glass DTs

The Dahli Lama once said, "People do not laugh enough & take life too seriously, causing stress." A good laugh can cure a build up of stress, stress is a leading cause of grey hair & early death.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Noe View Post
    Dimitri's guest, Dr Farsolinos joins the VP live team, along with an international panel speaking about the new EU regulations & what it means for vaping & harm reduction: https://soundcloud.com/vp-live/dark-day-in-europe
    yes I listened to that the other day Interesting

Another job for the police... will they have to carry nic testing kits?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Probably training nic liquid sniffer dogs as we speak maggie
    Or maybe nicliquid breathalysers ?

Noe
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie View Post
    Apparently they will have to carry atty presure testing devices too, to ensure an atty can't leak during use.
    I think the new regs are aimed more at new equipment sales than already owned devices but it does make the already owned devices unusable outside the home, unless you want to take the risk of having them confiscated etc.

These "legislators" don't give much thought about how things work in the real world(or much thought about anything, other than how big their salary is or their kickbacks), they just make up some "good sounding" proposals, vote yes to them, then let law enforcement deal with the problem of enforcing stupid laws that are very hard to police or implement.
    Mean while, honest citizens, just trying to be less of a burden on society by improving their health, are branded as criminals for using an atomiser that holds 2.2ml of juice... or for having an atty that leaks when turned upside down.

These EU regs make about as much sense as singing the national anthem under water, without scuba gear.
    Essie's Glass DTs

Apparently we are led to believe they will need to carry atty pressure testing devices too, to ensure an atty can't leak during use....not that 2.4% is any worse than Capsaicin in Chilli's that the spray COP's use or Capsascum which BTW has not been evaluated by the FDA
    I think the new regs are aimed more at new equipment sales than already owned devices(I may very well be wrong) but it does make the already owned devices unusable outside the home(if you subscribe to EU regulation), unless you want to take the risk of having them confiscated etc...which I will because I am a Man born unto the Earth,a Natural Man and NOT under 3rd party governance as we are led to believe.

These "legislators" don't give much thought about how things work(yep they do and it's called Codex) in the real world(or much thought about anything, other than how big their salary is or their kickbacks...CORRECT), they just make up some "hoojah sounding" proposals, vote yes to them(whilst playing cards,smoking "Illicit" Cuban Cigars..all 4 of them), then let push this on us from every angle leading us to believing that "legal" enforcement will deal with the problem of enforcing stupid laws that are very hard to police or implement...hard being the word.
    Meanwhile, honest citizens, just minding their own bloody business by improving their health, are labeled to the mindless as criminals for using an atomiser that holds who gives a hoot how much juice... or for having an atty that leaks when turned upside down...unlike a bottle of draino.

These EU regs make about as much sense as singing the national anthem under water, without scuba gear.
    Because no one legally can tell you how to live your own life if you live your life under Common Law and NOT act on behalf of an agreement that's CAPITILISED on mere paper-work which in essence is actually a Bond that's tradeable on the stock market made by someone else before you could even speak your mind.
    Yes, they can ask Customs to stop all imports and they'd do as good a job as stopping Cocaine,Xtasy etc..actually less because Nicotine would take up more resources to "sniff" out
    Fixed it for ya ;-)

Start standing up and realise that it's your life,enforce it as often as possible and things will change in "our' favour rather than let some dude speak on "our" behalf. After listenening to most of that,I see filibustering from the one's on "our side".

Got a Telstra bill for connecting the line to our new rental recently..like who doesn't have a friggin landline?

Anyway,the next bill came in addressed to a name just like mine , but in CAPITAL letters like the Birth Certificate(Bond) with a threat that it would go to D and B. I rang them and said "I know you are recording and so am I. I have received calls on my PRIVATE number since this came and I know who from and why. Listen here you...I operate under Common Law as a Natural Man of this Land that nobody owns,not any other..but! I am a Man of my word and I agreed to pay the Principal Amount only, and I will. If your Company employs a 3rd party Agency to collect the arrears as has been done before,I will not participate as I made an agreement with you and not them. You made the agreement and that has nothing to do with me, so cease and desist all phone calls or I will press charges for harassment ,send correspondence via the address on paper only and I will deal with it."

I said "It's not my fault that your Company that has stockholders around th globe has a Monopoly on the Landlines and I'm with another provider who has already paid you, so I will pay only that which I agreed to as a Man of My Word"

Suffice to say,no D and B, no more calls,no extra charges and no pressure...like I'm ever going to go directly through Telstra anyway.

Moral is, stand up!

Shit like this is designed to keep you chained in a system, like we'll settle for this or that when "they" don't own Nicotine....Nature does as a Natural Man knows.

This comparing it to Caffeine is BS too, though I get it...they are not the same.

My Question is, why is Dr. Farsilonis the expert and executive??.."who" put him in charge and why do we think he is our saviour??

It's waaay too much work if we all do this compared to leaving it in the hands of someone else and spreading the "News" across all the Vaping Forums. It's what they are counting on...remember what Rome..umm I mean the Media has done for us?

As I said though, Customs may become involved here soon and I also said it would trickle from the EU>FDA>ANZFA>TGA...and some laughed like I'm some CS nut.

Know our rights,exercise them daily,lead by example and life will change.
    Christian R likes this.

AVF Regular
    I am looking at this list and thinking that this make good economic sense ... If I wanted to make alot of money from a product I would limit almost everything about it and make it pretty darned disposable..

Working on the assumption that nic 'may' be addictive' ....

The smaller a clearo is the more you have to refill it .. in the longer term the clearo wont last as long as a larger clearo that you refill less often..

Limiting to only 10ml bottles ensures a constant need to buy it and wipes out cheaper options made availiable by DIY..

The limits on the nic itself ensures that not any tom jane or harry gets to know anything about nicotine so it becomes the realm of cough "Experts"....

Likewise the getting rid of kayfuns and other options ensures that a smaller type mod is the only thing you may ever need... and will make room at a later date for "new and improved" models of ecigs (we know them as third and maybe 4rth gen ecigs) once the stupidity of thier rules come into the public eye

Hmm now the only thing left to decide is how to split the profits and the longer term profits between govts, pharma and BT.. and thier will be longer term profits.. NRT has been around 30 years I think ... and vaping has alot of growth potential in the long term.. so no reason not to profit ..

Research on ecigs have now been around long enough to know that these rules are not nessacary ... so there can be no other real explanation other then profit

Sheesh this was a long spiel for this time of day....

I have to say that these regulations, when they come in effect, are absolutely crazy!

You all probably know by now of the 20mg/ml EU limit but here's some stuff you may not know:
    Things like Kayfuns & KFL, almost every Genesis atty ever made, dripping attties, cartos(possibly), carto tanks & any clearo or atty that can hold more than 2ml of juice, will be illegal in Europe.
    If the device holds juice & can leak when being filled or in use, it will be banned, if the device can hold more than 2ml of juice it will be banned, any bottle of juice larger than 10ml - banned.
    “But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
    "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs