• 1 Post By mavinry4
  • 2 Post By Mathy
  • 2 Post By spud
  • 2 Post By coopz

Thread: dekang to attend world tobacco trade fair in dubai

AVF Regular

dekang to attend world tobacco trade fair in dubai

interesting release from dekang today - the shape of things to come:

"The World Tobacco Middle East is a trade fair for the tobacco industry with a simultaneously occurring conference to introduce the local tobacco industry and provides a forum for building business relationships. Dekang as a newly emerging player in this old tobacco industry, we think attending this international fair will be an excellent opportunity of finding potential partner for us. Dekang are humble and always open minded to any cooperation proposals. We right here waiting.

In addition to the reason mentioned above, Dekang also believes this will serve as a great chance for us to share our new innovations with the world. We will unveil our newly developed products to worldwide consumers in Dubai. Dekang is committed to bringing this old industry something new, something revolutionary. And we are excited about it.

You are about to witness once again, Dekang rethinks tobacco."

They are introducing new bobba?
    mavinry4 likes this.

AVF Regular
    My toes are already curling up at the thought of a marriage between Dekang and BT

AVF Regular
    if they partner with BT it looks like I will be looking for a new e-liquid brand

When you can offer ejuice at $2.20AUD/10mL, you can expect to have the most customers.

Artisan or not. They're 22c/mL. They kind of have the entire tobacco industry by the balls a little, especially if Ecigs are not regulated the same as tobacco cigarettes, or NRT products, but more akin to caffeine beverages, as it should be. Dekang should best partner up with Coca Cola. hah.
    GirlyPantz likes this.

AVF Regular
    This issue for me, is not about price but more about how can you trust them to produce a non contaminated product. If they were to get into bed with BT, which is the most likely outcome, then how long before we hear more stories along the lines of the 'melamine that was thrown into milk'? That killed innocent children and the execution of the business managers who were in charge of that process, does nothing, and was also an abhorrent act. I sincerely hope that members here realise that if you buy food labelled as 'Made in NZ', that due to their food labelling laws, NZ is a gateway to China. So called name OZ brands (now owned by internationals) can quite legitimately buy stuff from China, process it in NZ and it comes to us labelled as Product of NZ (which of course is supposed to be clean and green). Just as an intellectual exercise, check out the provenance of the frozen vegies in the supermarket freezer, and tinned fruit and veg is the other no-no. Out of each groups (say peas, beans etc) you will only find one product that is OZ grown and processed. This week I discovered that Golden Circle Beetroot was a product of NZ Getting off my soapbox now lol

Quote Originally Posted by mavinry4 View Post
    When you can offer ejuice at $2.20AUD/10mL, you can expect to have the most customers.

Artisan or not. They're 22c/mL. They kind of have the entire tobacco industry by the balls a little, especially if Ecigs are not regulated the same as tobacco cigarettes, or NRT products, but more akin to caffeine beverages, as it should be. Dekang should best partner up with Coca Cola. hah.

AVF Regular
    I dont think this is anything new.. zig-zag is in bed with v2 atm and am sure if I bother to look at other cigalikes there will be other companies doing the same .. we still have hangseng and there are other lesser brands around ... when I think about it and looking at different vendors it can really be hard to know what is rebranded dekang anyways.. there are no rules for discolsure about whos nic it is .. the only time I saw any fuss about discosure was around the time of the elder health scare.

Dekang is not the only player in this pond .. so no stress yet me thinks
    ďBut I donít want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you canít help that," said the Cat: "weíre all mad here. Iím mad. Youíre mad."
    "How do you know Iím mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldnít have come here.Ē
    Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comic Database: Steve Hughes... Offended?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHMoDt3nSHs

All the more reason to learn how to make your own juices.
    GirlyPantz and coopz like this.
    All opinions expressed by me, are my own, I do not represent, or speak for, anyone but myself.

STOPPED SMOKING 11/08/13 STARTED VAPING 11/08/13

I've never had a dekang that I liked, it almost put me off vaping right at the beginning. Then again, buying from China, I am never sure if I'm getting legit dekang I guess. So that's been a problem.
    Luckily some Liqua juice got me by until some nic arrived and some local doublers were steeped.

Make your own juices, or if you're like me and useless at it, buy some concentrates, fill a tank with plain juice and add a few drops of a nice concentrate LOL. Steeps while you vape!
    GirlyPantz and spud like this.