Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: I was slapped on the wrist for daring to mention this group on facebook....

I was slapped on the wrist for daring to mention this group on facebook....

Was over on facebook and dared to mention this group in a posting on a page in a group called 'Australian National Vapers Association...... And had my comment deleted and was sent a private message

Hi Ron, Sorry but I had to delete your comment. Due to the climate, moderation and conduct all mention of Aussie Vapers Forum is banned in our groups to protect our members. Thank you!.....

Sounds like some infighting going on in what should be a group of people who should be trying to stick together not infighting.....
    essiemessy and Fatman like this.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

Super Moderator
    That would be a certain Vendor who stole the name from the group here and registered it on Facebook and was determined to start his own movement... petty stuff really .

And as an personal aside ... any representative "organisation" for "VAPERS" should not be run/formed/managed by ANYONE who stands to personally profit from vaping , can we say "conflict of interest ?" repeat after me .. "conflict of interest "...
    Mushman, margyb, Stomp and 7 others like this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Have sent you a link to read aussie63

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie63 View Post
    Was over on facebook and dared to mention this group in a posting on a page in a group called 'Australian National Vapers Association...... And had my comment deleted and was sent a private message

Hi Ron, Sorry but I had to delete your comment. Due to the climate, moderation and conduct all mention of Aussie Vapers Forum is banned in our groups to protect our members. Thank you!.....

Sounds like some infighting going on in what should be a group of people who should be trying to stick together not infighting.....
    Ha ha
    Mushman and margyb like this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    That would be a certain Vendor who stole the name from the group here and registered it on Facebook and was determined to start his own movement... petty stuff really .

And as an personal aside ... any representative "organisation" for "VAPERS" should not be run/formed/managed by ANYONE who stands to personally profit from vaping , can we say "conflict of interest ?" repeat after me .. "conflict of interest "...
    So... you are saying........ I shouldn't start a vaping organisation?

But yes, I joined the group and was immediately banned. Didn't even post anything... strange
    ---Juice Junkie​---

Wading thru it at the moment
    margyb likes this.

What I want to see written on my tombstone is "This is the future home of Ron........".

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by inertiacreeping View Post

But yes, I joined the group and was immediately banned. Didn't even post anything... strange
    Think reddit spammer ... for your answer
    Mushman likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie63 View Post
    Aussie Vapers Forum is banned in our groups to protect our members. Thank you!.....
    Nothing wrong with that !

Many famous leaders use/d that technique to "protect" their subjects from the outside world as well.

Hitler, Stalin, Hussein, Kim Jong...

it's for their own good !
    Mushman, gtadmin, lozza 82 and 1 others like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gtadmin View Post
    Think reddit spammer ... for your answer
    Haha yeah don't worry, I'm fully aware of who we are dealing with.
    The guy who made the 50w box mod I posted here a while ago posted his box mod onto one of Leon's "Aussie Box Mod" groups... got deleted. The only other post was that friggen $699 pipe mod.. go figure.
    ---Juice Junkie​---

CMB
    AVF Regular
    Just be thankful you only got slapped on the wrist
    Mushman, Christian R and aussie63 like this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast